Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Great photos, Dan! :thumbsup:

Nice shot, Dan!:)

Great picture of your ebony Dan:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Splendid knife and photo, Dan! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thank you for the kind word Guardians :)

Hi Dan, great shot. I'm constantly amazed at your gravity defying lambsfoot. :D
A whiz wam is what you would call a mosquito? It may be quite a regional thing as I've never heard any of my mates (who are spread round the UK) use that expression.

:D TY David
And thank you for teaching me what a whiz wam is :D
Here in Canada mosquitoes are usually referred to as mosquitoes :cool:

Good morning Guardians! And once again......... ;)

50049946133_d4c0048376_o_d.jpg
Great shot Ron !!!
I hope you had some whiz wam repellent on you, they must be huge there ! :cool::D

Good morning Guardians !
Happy Canada Day to the Canadian Guardians :)

p92Zyv0.jpg

Z4bzEpR.jpg

Sorry I haven't had much time to spend here lately, so I'm checking in with my horn handled lamb today! View attachment 1369653

Great to see you here Ben :) Lovely pic :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Canada Day wishes, John and Jack!!
Thought I'd carry this spiffy JR today, a gift from Dave( @knowtracks ) from Montana!View attachment 1369654 View attachment 1369655
(Some day I'll find a Canadian flag pin for my scans!!:rolleyes:)

A very kind gift Charlie :) Hope you're having a great day my friend :) :thumbsup:

A Lambsfoot is never far from my hand.
Es02zYE.jpg

Looking well Dave :) :thumbsup:

Great shot Ron !!!
I hope you had some whiz wam repellent on you, they must be huge there ! :cool::D
Thanks Dan! We’ve actually had very little trouble with insects of any kind! Go figure! I think it may be too hot for them! :eek: :) :thumbsup:

Fine choice Ron ;) :thumbsup:

Superb photos Dan :) Happy Canada Day to you and all our Canadian Guardians :) :thumbsup:

hr7etJJ.jpg
Thanks Jack! And your choice is also my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Canada Day wishes, John and Jack!!
Thought I'd carry this spiffy JR today, a gift from Dave( @knowtracks ) from Montana!View attachment 1369654 View attachment 1369655
(Some day I'll find a Canadian flag pin for my scans!!:rolleyes:)
Happy Canada Day Charlie! :thumbsup: Dave has really good taste in knives! A beautiful JR sir! :thumbsup: :D

Sausage sammich :)

nVtRlQY.jpg
Enjoy your day my friend! :) :thumbsup:

I got it some years back because of the "porch pirates" who have been known to follow delivery trucks through neighborhoods, stealing packages. :mad:

You may like this:

I think it'd be legal, if they wanted them David. Here's a link :thumbsup:

Good for you David! :D Those look very tasty, as does that stout :) Nice to see your fine golden oxhorn Lambsfoot again too ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. :thumbsup:

Sweet image, David. beautiful haft.

Good Afternoon Guardians
98927EED-6558-4715-B072-824DF870B867_zpscrnxbqvi.jpeg

Thanks. Funny keyring. I lived in Yorkshire for 15 years and still can't tell what half of them are yacking about. :D

You're not kidding Harvey! o_O I had no problem with it, quite the opposite, until 10 appeared, with its forced 'updates' :mad: Thank you my friend, I'm glad you're a Sriracha fan too :thumbsup:

Jack, I know you can't turn your updates off but can't you set what time they upload? Say 02.00am. Then just turn your computer off. Or doesn't it work like that.

If I had kept a record of my spending on raffles and charges to enter shows I probably would be surprised how much I spent over the past 40 years.

A bit like me and what I've spent on beer then. :eek:

Australian frogs mind you...so thats full insane....I have a vid of my son handling a giant huntsman we rescued from the bathroom....it was literally as big as his young hand....went underneath onto his palm ...then scampered up the underneath of his arm into his armpit...where he deftly catches it in the other hand ...it sits for a minute before he calmly places it to escape up the wall outside....and thats not even the best Arachnid story from him...Ill see if I can link the vid...
Cheers

Oh of course Australian frogs! Preferably ones that can kill a person at 20 paces. :D
Your son must be nuts. :D I was at my mates in New Norfolk on their deck. Just after sunset I lent over the railing and shone my torch downwards and all I could see was dozens of pairs of little green points of lights. Each pair a huntsman apparently. :oops:

I’m with you, David! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Sounds good, David! :thumbsup:
Aye not bad thanks.:)

:D TY David
And thank you for teaching me what a whiz wam is :D
Here in Canada mosquitoes are usually referred to as mosquitoes :cool:

p92Zyv0.jpg

Z4bzEpR.jpg

Midges, midjees, mozzies, biters. All the same.
Only in Scotland thankfully.
https://www.smidgeup.com/midge-forecast/

Well thanks to John, I've just found out it's Canada Day today.:D
So Happy Canada Day to our Canuck Cousins. :thumbsup:

FidQTmw.jpg

If the rain holds off, I have a couple of pals coming round for a few socially-distanced beers in the back-garden later. Then, in the morning, I'll be heading down to the market, which is pretty much the highlight of my week these days :rolleyes: Exciting stuff ;) :thumbsup:

Z7LGbRJ.jpg

You may like this:

That was pretty good (what scumbags!)! :D Wouldn't C4 have been cheaper? :rolleyes: When I was a young father, someone started stealing my kid's milk off the door-step. I sat behind the door, 3 days in a row, to catch the guy (a neighbour). There was no glitter involved, but I dare say he still remembers what happened o_O :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. :thumbsup:

Thanks. Funny keyring. I lived in Yorkshire for 15 years and still can't tell what half of them are yacking about. :D

LOL! It's like that when I go to Barnsley! :D :thumbsup:

Jack, I know you can't turn your updates off but can't you set what time they upload? Say 02.00am. Then just turn your computer off. Or doesn't it work like that.

Sadly not :(

A bit like me and what I've spent on beer then. :eek:

I've spent £1000 on beer since mid March, and about another £100 or so on whisky! :eek: I've still got most of the whisky :rolleyes:

Nice photo David :) :thumbsup:

Back