Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Sadly not! :rolleyes: Nice pic Les :) :thumbsup:

I guess that's life John :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Nice work Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Great choice Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, I hope everyone has had a good week :) It's another dull day here, but at least it's stopped raining, for the moment, at least :rolleyes: I'm sure our US Guardians are making plans for 4th July celebrations, though I guess things are likely to be different, in many respects, this year. Hope you have a good one anyway folks :thumbsup:

Some of you may remember @mitch4ging posting an image of a Lambsfoot in the current issue of Knife Magazine recently. It accompanied an article written by a young man who is a good friend of mine, as is his dad. Dennis very kindly offered to send me his copy, but I have a subscription to Knife Magazine, which, this year, was a kind gift from my pal @herder :) I've had a real nightmare with my mail over the lockdown period, with parcels not reaching me or being returned to the sender :mad: I finally got my hands on the last 3 issues of the magazine yesterday though, and so I was able to read Christopher's excellent article in full :) The Lambsfoot only makes a passing appearance, but it's well worth checking out this young man's inaugural piece, if you get a chance. It's hopefully the start of a great writing career :thumbsup:

cBfCJmV.jpg
Nice to wake up to Sinatra! Glad you got the magazine. I think Mr. Punchard will do alright writing. :thumbsup:

I'll say good morning but I don't know how good a morning it's going to be. I'm off to get new tires on our truck which means I'll be spending good money I could have used to buy knives.:eek: That alone makes this a Black Friday. So to go along with the Black Friday theme and buying black tires, here's a little black something I picked up from Jack Jack Black Jack Black some time ago.

YYXvidP.jpg

Black as midnight Ed ;) :thumbsup:

Nice to wake up to Sinatra! Glad you got the magazine. I think Mr. Punchard will do alright writing. :thumbsup:

Thanks Vince, thought you'd like the tunes :) He's a talented lad :) :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians !
About to leave for a weekend of paddling/rowing and camping on the Rideau Canal.
Bringing along my faithful lamb :)

tZiGc4R.jpg

Have a wonderful time Dan :) :thumbsup:

Having Second Breakfast

The best kind! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Gorgeous, Rob! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

:D:p

How can we object to your posting an EDC every day, Ron? ;) It's a winner! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Maybe you'll be able to start racking up more miles through the rest of the summer and fall, Jack. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Cool photo of AC IDs; I'm quite sure Joshua no longer has the one with his name on it, but he replaced it with another, but I don't know which one. Every one of those knives is phenomenal! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Nice ebony, ED! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Sorry to hear that the Wound Care is such a drag. :( Are they still checking wounds both high and low, or is one of them almost healed?

Thanks, Rachel. :) We're currently planning to spend a couple of weeks at Lake Huron in August, but I suppose that could all change over the next month.
I do daily walks through many different neighborhoods, and I'm amazed at the number of houses that have boxes sitting by the front door - prime porch pirate pickings! :eek:

Maybe mathematics is an acquired taste that you're still developing, David. :rolleyes:
As you mature, you may find it to be as tasty as griddle cakes, stout, and a distinctive horn lambsfoot! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks, Harvey. :)
Looks like you're all set for a visit to Yorkshire. You'll fit right in with your keychain phrasebook and vintage lambsfoot! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Cracker Jack keeps crooning something about how it's summertime, and the livin' is easy...
View attachment 1370758

- GT

Hope everyone has a great weekend :thumbsup: If you celebrate July 4th stay safe and fly a flag:thumbsup::thumbsup:

uwuDzN0.jpg

CTAvZga.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks, Harvey. :)
Looks like you're all set for a visit to Yorkshire. You'll fit right in with your keychain phrasebook and vintage lambsfoot! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Thank you GT.:)

Cracker Jack keeps crooning something about how it's summertime, and the livin' is easy...
A fabulous Cracker Jack, GT.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thanks for the good readings. Have a good weekend, Jack.

Good Afternoon Guardians.
B1E0B711-2159-4123-B3F7-97C307C33603.jpeg

I'm just back from buying new tires for our truck. These are fairly large tires and set us back a pretty penny.:eek: Open Range - All Terrain. I like these tires in the mud and snow which we have a lot of here in the winter.

2HRf51h.jpg

Sound good Ed :thumbsup: Nice shot of your Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a great weekend :thumbsup: If you celebrate July 4th stay safe and fly a flag:thumbsup::thumbsup:

uwuDzN0.jpg

CTAvZga.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:

Have a good one my US friends :) Gorgeous Lambsfoot Rob :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thanks for the good readings. Have a good weekend, Jack.

Good Afternoon Guardians.
View attachment 1370986

Thanks a lot Harvey, great to see your Hartshead Barlow, I really like that stag :) :thumbsup:

Hard to believe it's July here, as it's cold and wet :( I'm going to try to get out for a hike again tomorrow, but the weather forecast isn't any better :( Hope everyone has a great day, I'll be carrying a US Lambsfoot tomorrow :thumbsup:

xT4kcto.jpg

Hello Bill,
It's not Glenlivet in the glass, it's a single malt a friend of mine distills, he uses a peated barley then ages it in an oak barrel. It's unique and tasty, he brings it down to 100 proof and bottles it. He gives it to friends. We finished a bottle of 18 year Glenlivet earlier this year, at that price point it's one of the best 18 year olds out there in my opinion :thumbsup::thumbsup: I love the Macallan 18 but at double the cost of Glenlivet it's not an everyday whiskey for common folks such as myself.
iEQoVRS.jpg

Hi Rob, is that Glenlivet in the glass? I'm partial to the 18 year old.
View attachment 1371009

Thanks Jack:thumbsup: gorgeous bone on your Waynorth as they all are:thumbsup::thumbsup: Charlie outdid himself on that run:eek::eek: have a great weekend my friend :thumbsup:

Have a good one my US friends :) Gorgeous Lambsfoot Rob :thumbsup:

xT4kcto.jpg

Harvey, that photo of your HHB is awesome. All stag covers should look so good as yours.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg
Thank you for the nice words, Bill. I dare say your Hartshead, with it’s beautifully colored Stag, is equally awesome. They all are.:)

Thanks a lot Harvey, great to see your Hartshead Barlow, I really like that stag :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack. Those rare:D occasions when you post your Hartshead, well, I felt compelled to post mine.:D

I'll be carrying a US Lambsfoot tomorrow :thumbsup:
Sweet Unicorn. Hope you can get out of house arrest in order to hike.:D

To all my fellow guardians and forum members from the great US of A, hope you all have a great 4th of july celebration this weekend and an enjoyable holiday time that coincides with it, we had our coldest day since last August yesterday, did not get above 50deg. with a cutting wind, so i made crockpot chicken and stayed inside reading and on the net. So to everyone out there, take care and look after yourself and your families.

Back