Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

That both sounds and looks delicious Dan :) :thumbsup:

Gracias Jack :)

Dan, killer loaves! Those look delicious! Is that your Rosewood or Ebony? Either way it looks good too.:thumbsup:

Hi Mark TY :),
It's my Rosewood, I am pretty sure that's the one I picked from the little shelf above my work desk.
I did noticed how dark it came on the picture and it looks like my ebony.

For today it is my ebony :thumbsup:
BTW, have you ever seen my ebony lamb out in nature doing acrobatics :D

m8KEDlD.jpg

Google says:
"METAL DE-CORRODER is a Safe,
Non-Toxic System for Rust Removal
with Full Control. Amine complex of hydro-oxycarboxilic acid in aqueous solution pH: Approximately 4.0"

I don't think I'd trust it on a lambsfoot with natural handles. Maybe try it on a rusty screwdriver first.

Google says:
"METAL DE-CORRODER is a Safe,
Non-Toxic System for Rust Removal
with Full Control. Amine complex of hydro-oxycarboxilic acid in aqueous solution pH: Approximately 4.0"

I don't think I'd trust it on a lambsfoot with natural handles. Maybe try it on a rusty screwdriver first.

That's about all I've been able to find too Rachel :( It was in the same price bracket as Ren Wax, so I was disappointed about the lack of instructions o_O Maybe I'll her to write to Her Maj, and ask her how she gets on with it! :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Her Madge probably doesn't allow corrosion to happen in the first place.

I hope the Renaissance works better than the pink slime called naval jelly.
z0w7zgX.jpg

I imagine not Jer! :D Bearing in mind the price of that stuff, I think I'll save it until I find an Anglo-Saxon Lambsfoot Sword or something! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Wrong thread.

Attachments

• BB331FD6-296F-41D9-88FA-78D54BC79F14.jpeg
    BB331FD6-296F-41D9-88FA-78D54BC79F14.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back