Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Cool pic Dan, though the bird looks a little confused! :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

knWHLEg.jpg

lol Jack :thumbsup::cool::D

I sheepishly approached them .... sorry .... I "lambishly" approached them with my offering but they appeared confused by it o_O

A few words well stated and wholeheartedly agreed with!!! (along with a fun picture :)
Thanks Neal and it's good to see you my friend. I hope you and yours are all well. Gage is starting cornerback this year.:)

;):). And i love your model posts.
Thank you Leon. :)

I love this pic of your lambs guarding the fresh bacon :D
Nice collection of model vehicles you have
Thank you Dan. :D The loaves look mouth-watering delicious. :eek:

IMG_5393.jpeg

Good Monday, everyone.

Jack Black Jack Black -Jack, thanks for the photos of your walk, always enjoy seeing/reading of your adventures and seeing your HHB!.:thumbsup:

CelloDan CelloDan - Dan, killer loaves! Those look delicious! Is that your Rosewood or Ebony? Either way it looks good too.:thumbsup:

Fodderwing Fodderwing - Dwight, great to see you and your pics again! Beautiful wood, is that Box Elder?:cool:

Half/Stop Half/Stop - Ron, that Damascus lamb is something special! Carry it in good health.:thumbsup:

Great Photo Jack!
Forgive my lack of presence, I have been sneaking around the Thread always loving it, I have this massive new account that has been taking up most of my life recently- but with me is my Arthurs Choice- such a great companion to have with me for the past three weeks, I simply haven't had the time to take Photo's recently- long weekend coming up!;) :thumbsup:

Great Photo Jack!
Forgive my lack of presence, I have been sneaking around the Thread always loving it, I have this massive new account that has been taking up most of my life recently- but with me is my Arthurs Choice- such a great companion to have with me for the past three weeks, I simply haven't had the time to take Photo's recently- long weekend coming up!;) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment Duncan, and thanks for checking in, it's good to know you're doing OK. Enjoy your weekend pal :) :thumbsup:

Great Photo Jack!
Good too see you here mate, hope everything is going well, sounds like it is with your new account.:):thumbsup:

Back