Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Another great model, just too good, keep em' coming
Thanks Leon. :)

I am digging your model vehicles Dwight
Thanks Dan.:cool:

Dwight, nice to hear that Gage has a cornerback position. High school football just recently started back up around here, then 7 inches of snow in one day last week put a hold on that...
Well Neal it looks like he may have a torn ACL from a tackle he made late in the game Saturday. :( Suppose to have an MRI today. He's a pretty tough fellow. He stayed in the game until it was over.

Have a good'n all.IMG_5403.jpeg

Thanks Leon. :)

Thanks Dan.:cool:

Well Neal it looks like he may have a torn ACL from a tackle he made late in the game Saturday. :( Suppose to have an MRI today. He's a pretty tough fellow. He stayed in the game until it was over.

Have a good'n all.View attachment 1444729

Wow !!! The detail in that truck is amazing :thumbsup:
Matches very well with the black lamb for an awesome pic :thumbsup:

sDbppaa.jpg

KJhO5io.jpg

♻️

I like how the edges shines against the denim background here.
View attachment 1444495

Great photo Joshua, sorry for missing it yesterday :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! Love the AC’s my friend! The cake looks good! I’ve noticed Harvey and Dennis both missing. Our pal Stuart @Duckdog is missing also. I talked with him a couple of months back so I’m going to have to call him and check to see how he’s getting along. Enjoy the fire pit my friend! :thumbsup: :)

The cake wasn't bad Ron ;) I sure hope they're all doing OK. If you speak to Stuart, please give him my best. I know @Cambertree is OK, as I heard from him the other day :) Thanks buddy, unfortunately, the wind and rain got even worse, so we had to put our meet-up off for another time. Hopefully soon :thumbsup:

Fantastic photo Dwight, very nicely composed my friend :) :thumbsup:

Stunning pics Dan, definitely worth recycling :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, halfway through the week already! Hope everyone is having a good one. Since it's not actually raining at the moment, I'm going to try to get some work done in the garden this morning. Thought an extra Lambsfoot wouldn't go amiss, particularly a Big 'Un ;) Hope everyone has a good day :) :thumbsup:

vCL71Cv.jpg

tJfNvMm.jpg

Great photo Joshua, sorry for missing it yesterday :) :thumbsup:

The cake wasn't bad Ron ;) I sure hope they're all doing OK. If you speak to Stuart, please give him my best. I know @Cambertree is OK, as I heard from him the other day :) Thanks buddy, unfortunately, the wind and rain got even worse, so we had to put our meet-up off for another time. Hopefully soon :thumbsup:

Fantastic photo Dwight, very nicely composed my friend :) :thumbsup:

Stunning pics Dan, definitely worth recycling :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, halfway through the week already! Hope everyone is having a good one. Since it's not actually raining at the moment, I'm going to try to get some work done in the garden this morning. Thought an extra Lambsfoot wouldn't go amiss, particularly a Big 'Un ;) Hope everyone has a good day :) :thumbsup:

vCL71Cv.jpg

tJfNvMm.jpg
Very nice photos Jack. Your posts are always fun to view. No posts from me for a few days - had eye surgery yesterday and going in for a second episode this morning. Not looking for sympathy or anything like that. Just try to keep you and the Guardians informed. After all's said and done I will be having a patch over my right eye for a week or so then a re-evaluation. I believe things will work out nicely based on the surgeons comments. Gosh, I hope his scalpel is as sharp as my HHB is:D:D:D

Good morning Guardians and all. Got my trusty HHB with me all the way:thumbsup:
IMG_2651.JPG

Wow, you've really captured your AC well in that pic Joshua :cool: :thumbsup:

Very nice photos Jack. Your posts are always fun to view. No posts from me for a few days - had eye surgery yesterday and going in for a second episode this morning. Not looking for sympathy or anything like that. Just try to keep you and the Guardians informed. After all's said and done I will be having a patch over my right eye for a week or so then a re-evaluation. I believe things will work out nicely based on the surgeons comments. Gosh, I hope his scalpel is as sharp as my HHB is:D:D:D

Good morning Guardians and all. Got my trusty HHB with me all the way:thumbsup:
View attachment 1445100

Thanks Bill, you're very kind :) Sorry to hear about the eye surgery, and I hope it goes well. I'm glad to hear that the comments from the surgeon are positive my friend. Keep your Hartshead Barlow close :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vCL71Cv.jpg

tJfNvMm.jpg
I’ll definitely tell Stuart when I talk with him Jack. It sounds like your weather was bad yesterday, but based on your garden photo, it appears to have improved! Two great choices today Jack! :) :thumbsup:

We’re under a flood advisory, with up to six inches of rain coming through here from Zeta! You might say the next 36 hours are a wash! :rolleyes: I’m listening to the rain and watching movies on cable. I’ve got a 2018 Ebony with me today. :thumbsup: I hope y’all have a great day! :)

50139795413_60dc76a407_c_d.jpg

Whenever the rain gets me down...

XRnd7ij.jpg

An old friend of mine was once mistaken for Annie Lennox in a Sheffield supermarket by an old lady. Bearing in mind the resemblance was very slight, she was flattered, but said she wasn't even Scottish. Despite her increasing denials, the old lady completely refused to believe her! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

I’ll definitely tell Stuart when I talk with him Jack. It sounds like your weather was bad yesterday, but based on your garden photo, it appears to have improved! Two great choices today Jack! :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Ron :) Yes, it's not too bad so far today, but apparently more rain is on the way o_O It's never far away here :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

We’re under a flood advisory, with up to six inches of rain coming through here from Zeta! You might say the next 36 hours are a wash! :rolleyes: I’m listening to the rain and watching movies on cable. I’ve got a 2018 Ebony with me today. :thumbsup: I hope y’all have a great day! :)

50139795413_60dc76a407_c_d.jpg

Blimey, your weather is much more extreme Ron! :eek: Stay warm and dry my friend, and enjoy your movies :) Great to see your ebony '18 :) :thumbsup:

I rewatched the video. My memory seems to have improved the rain on that night-gown.
She probably wouldn't have let me direct her.
VbjBCOt.jpg

Easy Tiger! :rolleyes: :D

I'm having trouble quoting posts this morning. It might just be me, it is early and I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee yet.
Barrett & Jack thank you for your comments. Looking at that pic of the Waynorth Lamb and snack background, it made me realize I should probably add some vegetables to my snack plate next time. :rolleyes::D

Dwight, you have been posting some awesome toy vehicles with your lambs lately. That big rig is really cool, as is your ebony Waynorth Lamb. :thumbsup:

50539109826_016295b9b6_h.jpg

Welllll, I'm off to work.
Have a very fine day y'all.

I'm having trouble quoting posts this morning. It might just be me, it is early and I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee yet.
Barrett & Jack thank you for your comments. Looking at that pic of the Waynorth Lamb and snack background, it made me realize I should probably add some vegetables to my snack plate next time. :rolleyes::D

Dwight, you have been posting some awesome toy vehicles with your lambs lately. That big rig is really cool, as is your ebony Waynorth Lamb. :thumbsup:

50539109826_016295b9b6_h.jpg

Welllll, I'm off to work.
Have a very fine day y'all.

Hi Ho Kevin! ;) cool pic there buddy :) :thumbsup:

Wow, you've really captured your AC well in that pic Joshua :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Bill, you're very kind :) Sorry to hear about the eye surgery, and I hope it goes well. I'm glad to hear that the comments from the surgeon are positive my friend. Keep your Hartshead Barlow close :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. I thought it would appreciate being a little closer to its origins on the map. :)

Blimey, your weather is much more extreme Ron! :eek: Stay warm and dry my friend, and enjoy your movies :) Great to see your ebony '18 :) :thumbsup:
:eek: They have now put us under a Tropical Storm Warning. :rolleyes: Sustained wind at 35-45mph with 60mph gusts possible. :thumbsdown: The worst will be in the early AM tomorrow. Hopefully it’ll be moved through by 10am. No problems staying warm Jack. The temps are in the lower 70’s F. :eek:

Back