Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

OTW is looking good Jer :) :thumbsup:

Not that I know of Jeff! :D I did ask Wright's if they'd make some with ram's horn covers, but they didn't want to :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jon, @Reaper AL has 3 knives, with the same covers :) :thumbsup:

Here's another couple of pics of my three :) :thumbsup:

xqa9LgT.jpg

cwScPna.jpg
😮 Wow. Those are a couple of gems. I love the character in the scales. Your a lucky man Jack😃 I haven’t been around much. Work has been crazy busy and my wife and I are expecting our second child due in September. Life is good!

😮 Wow. Those are a couple of gems. I love the character in the scales. Your a lucky man Jack😃 I haven’t been around much. Work has been crazy busy and my wife and I are expecting our second child due in September. Life is good!

Many congratulations to you and Mrs JaxBaron buddy, that's great news :) Thanks for the kind words my friend, it's good to have you here :thumbsup:

I will do that Jack, thanks for the advice and support!😊
Todd

A pleasure my friend, I sure wish it was easier to get hold of a decent Lambsfoot :rolleyes: I can understand why many folks would be put off in the search to acquire one, even though it really is a great pattern :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, back with my Hartshead Barlow today :) Have a good one folks :thumbsup:

wRJNfJV.jpg

With my lambsfoot and my Maxram bottle opener, I can relieve the distress of all those picnicking damsels and gentlewoman who've forgotten something.
ctp2L23.jpg
Smart move Jer :cool: :) :thumbsup: When I was a very young boy, I remember my mother telling me that I should always carry a clean handkerchief "in case you need to lend it to a lady" :rolleyes: I grew up in a terraced working-class house in Sheffield! :D :thumbsup:

Contrary to the weather forecast, so far it's been a pleasant sunny day here :) :thumbsup:

kKKOU6U.jpg

When I was a very young boy, I remember my mother telling me that I should always carry a clean handkerchief "in case you need to lend it to a lady"
Our mothers must have been kindred spirits. Whenever i went to walk out the door mum would ask me if i had an ironed handkerchief in my pocket, it had to be ironed. Her reasoning was" in case i got hit by a bus or a car ". Did not want someone pulling out a dirty handkerchief. :rolleyes:

Our mothers must have been kindred spirits. Whenever i went to walk out the door mum would ask me if i had an ironed handkerchief in my pocket, it had to be ironed. Her reasoning was" in case i got hit by a bus or a car ". Did not want someone pulling out a dirty handkerchief. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's right Leon, it had to be ironed! :D :thumbsup:

Not sure what the angels are up to here tonight, we got violent thunder and lightning, and hail that sounds like it could come through the window! 😳 It was lovely this morning too! 🙄😉👍

we got violent thunder and lightning, and hail that sounds like it could come through the window!
Those violent thunder storms can be very scary. It must be an age thing, when i was a kid i loved those tropical summer thunder storms, the more thunder and lightning the better. :rolleyes:

Back