Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

This Lambsfoot, on the small frame, is one of the first knives I got from this company. The vendor listed the covers as 'Golden Oxhorn', and this side certainly catches the sun. The pile side is dark horn, and rather uninteresting.
I kind'a like it when the mark and pile side are vastly different. Beautiful Jack.
Haha... Great picture, Dwight.
Thanks John! That is a sculpture of one of my ancestors.
b9rZ1LW.jpg
Fantastic horn Jer.
Good Morning Guardians and Happy Friday. :)
Can't get enough of this one John.

The weather forecast here is pretty good here for tomorrow, with temperatures in the high 60's, which is pretty much summer temperatures for us :rolleyes: I'm going to head out for a walk, and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air :) Thought I'd carry my 2017 Guardians Lambsfoot :) Hopefully, I'll get time to drop in in the morning, but if not, enjoy your Saturday Guardians, and I'll catch up with you later in the day :thumbsup:

bpdCBfY.jpg

The weather forecast here is pretty good here for tomorrow, with temperatures in the high 60's, which is pretty much summer temperatures for us :rolleyes: I'm going to head out for a walk, and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air :) Thought I'd carry my 2017 Guardians Lambsfoot :) Hopefully, I'll get time to drop in in the morning, but if not, enjoy your Saturday Guardians, and I'll catch up with you later in the day :thumbsup:

bpdCBfY.jpg
Have fun and Yahoo to your horn Lambfoot, Jack.

The weather forecast here is pretty good here for tomorrow, with temperatures in the high 60's, which is pretty much summer temperatures for us :rolleyes: I'm going to head out for a walk, and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air :)
Fantastic. Have fun. We are expected to pop 100 this coming Monday so I will be doing my walking in the morning this weekend.

Thank you, GT. :)

Stellar lineup of Lambsfoot knives, GT... Thanks for sharing your rotation. 🤠 :thumbsup:
I appreciate the encouragement, John. :)

Good Morning Guardians
Good to see the "regular" rosewood again, John! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Fantastic line-up Gary :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. :)

Well, Gary, I love mustard, but it does not go well with peanut butter. Jelly (or jam or preserves) goes with both, so that's my recommendation.
I'm grateful for your recommendation, Vince. :thumbsup::)
When my brothers and I used to return home from elementary and high school, we almost always "attacked" a loaf of bread to assuage our ravenous hunger. My 2 younger brothers typically went for ketchup sandwiches on soft white bread, but I usually had the discipline to wait long enough to toast that awful white bread and then spread it with peanut butter and honey, or mustard if we had no honey.

What an excelent Lambfoot array, GT, especially Black Jack. Not to mention that plate of nice.👍🏻

Thank you GT. It would be odd if I didn’t seek out the odd.🙃
Good Morning Guardians
As always, I appreciate your supportive comments, Harvey. :)
Splendid photo of your stag and rosewood HHBs; you must be proud to own the entire set! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

View attachment 1816414
Got a little lamb with me today.
Your AC is Authentically Captivating, Joshua! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Got a package deal in the exchange recently. Came with others but this is the standout for me. Hope you all have a pleasant weekendView attachment 1816555
Congrats on the snakewood Lamb, sir! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Beautiful lambs .... Have a good evening / night all.View attachment 1816603
Great pic of your rosewood HHB, Dwight! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Is that an Arkansas Democrat to the left of the blade?? 🤓

The gator has made its way to Florida!

H8GR9UR.jpg
Congrats on obtaining some native fauna, Jeff! :thumbsup:🤓:thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone has had a good week :) This Lambsfoot, on the small frame, is one of the first knives I got from this company. The vendor listed the covers as 'Golden Oxhorn', and this side certainly catches the sun. The pile side is dark horn, and rather uninteresting. It's worth noting that most of the horn used in Sheffield comes from India, where there are issues with the use of bovine horn, and so exporters describe it sensitively. The buffalo horn is actually water buffalo. I like the small frame with stag, but less so with other covers, and it's been a while since I carried the little goldie. I thought I'd slip it in my pocket today though :) Have a great Friday Guardians :thumbsup:

8D2X5ju.jpg

I remember the first time I ever saw a photo of that knife, Jack. I was totally astounded by the apparent internal glow that illuminated it! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Still one of my favorite BF photos.

Good Morning Guardians and Happy Friday. :)
Nothing little about that Big Horn, Gen. Custer! :thumbsup::thumbsup:🤓

- GT

Back