Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Mornin' Guardians! Hope you're having a fine weekend!

oVsqI6.jpg

Good morning Guardians, I got up early, so I had time to call in :) Hope everyone has a great weekend :) Blue skies and sunshine here, so I'm going to get a shave, and head out :thumbsup:
Nothing but blue skys, a fine horn Lambfoot, and a clean shave sounds delightful. Now all you need is your vocals improving.👍🏻
A wonderful, colorful shot, Jer.👍🏻
Good Morning Guardians
Just enjoying my morning coffee out on the back porch
Watch the Birdie! And that Charlie Lambfoot plus a cuupa Jod. Sounds like a good morning, John.

Good Morning Guardians

Cool pic Jer, hope you're doing OK today mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sunny Saturday morning but some minor rain slated later on. Going to be working on my shop compressor today - I'll have my HHB handy if I need it.
View attachment 1817835View attachment 1817836
Hope you get it fixed OK Bill, great pics of your Hartshead Barlow :) :thumbsup:
Mesmerizing Lambnotic... cast a spell on you...
Thanks buddy! 😄:cool::thumbsup:
Mornin' Guardians! Hope you're having a fine weekend!

oVsqI6.jpg
Handsome '19 there :) Hope that's some good reading :) :thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians
Just enjoying my morning coffee out on the back porch
Looks great John :) :thumbsup:
Cool pic Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:
Nothing but blue skys, a fine horn Lambfoot, and a clean shave sounds delightful. Now all you need is your vocals improving.👍🏻
Thanks pal, they're not quite right again, but getting better I think :) :thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians
Classic pic Harvey :) :cool: :thumbsup:
I reckon that one has plenty of pocket-time left Pete :D ;) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday :) I'll post some pics from my walk when I can get them uploaded :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Beautiful photos of the outdoors Jack. Any fish in that stream. Maybe Trout? Where I usually fish in the spring there are lots of little streams like the one in your phot that are stocked with nice Trout. Great fly fishing to be sure. Very nice looking Horn on your LF knife.
Also, I almost for got to mention your viddles at the posh market - they look yummy.

Back