Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Have fun and Yahoo to your horn Lambfoot, Jack.
Thank you Harvey :) :thumbsup:
Fantastic. Have fun. We are expected to pop 100 this coming Monday so I will be doing my walking in the morning this weekend.
Thanks Greg, I don't blame you Greg, enjoy your walks :) Englishmen melt at those kind of temperatures! 🤣 😉:thumbsup:
The brush strokes are amazing... Have a fun time, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks a lot John :) :thumbsup:
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Cherri's great grandmother's watch.View attachment 1817325
Very cool Dwight :cool: Another stunning pic :) :thumbsup:
Looking good Todd :) :thumbsup:
I remember the first time I ever saw a photo of that knife, Jack. I was totally astounded by the apparent internal glow that illuminated it! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Still one of my favorite BF photos.
Thank you very much Gary, that's very kind of you to say :) :thumbsup:
Good Friday Evening, Guardians. Hope everyone had a good work week. Sharing some patio time with the Mrs. Our boy turns 19 tomorrow and graduates in two weeks. Where does the time go. Hope a great weekend is had by all. Best, 🍻
View attachment 1817607
Sounds fantastic Greg, hope you had a lovely evening :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1817689
Winding down. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
You too Vince, nice shot of your Rosewood Lamb buddy :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I got up early, so I had time to call in :) Hope everyone has a great weekend :) Blue skies and sunshine here, so I'm going to get a shave, and head out :thumbsup:

GyMgSkw.jpg

Thank you Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Greg, I don't blame you Greg, enjoy your walks :) Englishmen melt at those kind of temperatures! 🤣 😉:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot John :) :thumbsup:

Very cool Dwight :cool: Another stunning pic :) :thumbsup:

Looking good Todd :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Gary, that's very kind of you to say :) :thumbsup:

Sounds fantastic Greg, hope you had a lovely evening :) :thumbsup:

You too Vince, nice shot of your Rosewood Lamb buddy :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I got up early, so I had time to call in :) Hope everyone has a great weekend :) Blue skies and sunshine here, so I'm going to get a shave, and head out :thumbsup:

GyMgSkw.jpg
Mesmerizing Lambnotic... cast a spell on you...

Back