Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I think I might carry some Rosewood tomorrow :)

LQOt1hC.jpg

Good afternoon, Guardians

View attachment 1819154
Nice photo Pete :cool: What steel did you get those made in, if you don't mind my asking?
Good to see your ebony '18 Jer :cool: Hope you're doing OK buddy :thumbsup:
Your Hartshead Barlow is looking good Kevin :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I'm going away for a few days on Friday, which means I'm going to have a busy week getting my work done. It's been raining hard all night here, and it's still pretty miserable, with more rain on the way. I think I need a Big 'Un! :D Have a good day Guardians, I hope your week gets off to a reasonable start :thumbsup:

MPx3Nyq.jpg

Thanks Jack. They are in RWL-34.
Thanks for the info Pete, pretty high-end my friend :) :thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians. Sunny Monday morning here in southern coastal NC. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. I'll be carrying my HHB today. Over the weekend I had it doing all sorts of duties and so it continues today.
View attachment 1819820
Good stuff Bill, enjoy the sunshine :) Pretty rotten here, and I'm hoping it improves over the course of the week :rolleyes: Handsome photo :thumbsup:

I'm just having a snack I picked up in town, think they called this Chocolate Biscoff Tiffin :D

oFmbpZv.jpg

Good morning Guardians, I'm going away for a few days on Friday, which means I'm going to have a busy week getting my work done. It's been raining hard all night here, and it's still pretty miserable, with more rain on the way. I think I need a Big 'Un! :D Have a good day Guardians, I hope your week gets off to a reasonable start :thumbsup:
“An idle hand is the Devil’s workshop.😈” No concern of yours, Jack. That’s a good thing. Here’s to you enjoying your busy week.
I'm just having a snack I picked up in town, think they called this Chocolate Biscoff Tiffin :D
I see you’re already putting your Big Un to good use, Jack.

Good Morning Guardians

Good Morning Guardians
That's a great pic John, shows off the wood nicely 🙂👍
“An idle hand is the Devil’s workshop.😈” No concern of yours, Jack. That’s a good thing. Here’s to you enjoying your busy week.

I see you’re already putting your Big Un to good use, Jack.

Good Morning Guardians
I haven't had time to answer the door to him today Harvey! 🤣 Thanks buddy 🙂 I DID need to cut that in half Harvey! 😁 Great photo, the colours look great 😎👍

Back