Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I've been enjoying carrying the Big 'Un today :) :thumbsup:

RDLElc5.jpg

Cheers Guardians! :thumbsup:

1Rn2Cf4.jpg

I picked up the Big 'Un at the factory, but along with the Rosewood Hartshead Barlow models, I had a couple of other Lambsfoot SFOs done in Rosewood, just simple ones, one in Indonesian Rosewood, with a polished blade, the other with some older African Rosewood (both with my fit and finish). Think I'm going to carry the first of those tomorrow :)

CCcyPx2.jpg

Thanks for the info Pete, pretty high-end my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good stuff Bill, enjoy the sunshine :) Pretty rotten here, and I'm hoping it improves over the course of the week :rolleyes: Handsome photo :thumbsup:

I'm just having a snack I picked up in town, think they called this Chocolate Biscoff Tiffin :D

oFmbpZv.jpg
Your Big 'un is quite the tool and a beautiful LF knife to boot. The chocolate biscoff tiffin looks tasty! Now, I'll have to go get something to eat.

I've been sat here, looking at this humble Rosewood Lambsfoot, and appreciating its beauty. It's simple, but it really shows what an amazing pattern the Lambsfoot is. Opens like a bear-trap too! You must be able to hear it halfway down the street! :D Like JohnDF JohnDF , I should carry the Rosewood models more :) :thumbsup:

Zt0Jgfw.jpg

I've been sat here, looking at this humble Rosewood Lambsfoot, and appreciating its beauty. It's simple, but it really shows what an amazing pattern the Lambsfoot is. Opens like a bear-trap too! You must be able to hear it halfway down the street! :D Like JohnDF JohnDF , I should carry the Rosewood models more :) :thumbsup:

Zt0Jgfw.jpg
Aye, lad, you should.
8EF18815-8EE4-4167-BBAF-AAF7A0BA3EDE.jpeg

I appreciate the Rosewood for its rugged beauty. 🤠 :thumbsup:
I love your commitment to that knife John, it's pretty cool when a knife can win your heart like that :) :thumbsup:
Horn's nice, too.
XaK1BnC.jpg
It's always good to see Old Toffee Wings Jer :) :thumbsup:
That's a looker Vince :) :thumbsup:
Good afternoon, Guardians.
I remember placing the order for the 2018 Ebony 4 years ago, yesterday.
It’s been hogging most of the pocket time lately.
View attachment 1820277
Four years?! That's incredible Mike :cool: :thumbsup:

Zt0Jgfw.jpg
Beautiful wood on that one Jack. 😎👍

Recycled picture, but it’s one of my favorites. AE81E74C-7C12-4CD3-B904-E33DB2987DCE.jpeg

Not sure what's going on here, my internet connection has gone down, and the connection via my phone is really weak/intermittent 🤨

Yes, it's like an old friend now.
It was just outside helping me "fix" some irrigation line.
That's really cool John, great pic 😎👍
Beautiful wood on that one Jack. 😎👍

Recycled picture, but it’s one of my favorites. View attachment 1820311
Thanks Todd, fantastic pic 👍

Back