Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thank you Charlie ! :thumbsup: 😍

You're welcome John. :thumbsup:😊
You could always use it for trading, if you wish to. You won it with luck πŸ€.... fair and square, so not like a gifted knife. ;)😊

Sorry that you had to be last to receive your knife .............. I cheaped out on the shipping on the last two, after that postal clerk kept hitting all of those cash register buttons ! ;)🀣
I really like that Navy blue bone Case Barlow and you did a nice job with your picture ! :thumbsup:😍 I carried mine today. ;)
Looks like you have one more Barlow to add to your Barlow stable.

Great pose for your lamb Todd.
Good afternoon/evening Guardians. Back home from the hospital and very uncomfortable but I'm improving. Going to be ....well uncomfortable for the next 3 days. Hope to keep up with all of you - hoping for a good weekend .
IMG-4319-copy.jpg
Glad to hear you are out and on the mend Bill.πŸ‘πŸ»

Very unique covers on that one, Dwight!! Beautiful photo.
Good afternoon/evening Guardians. Back home from the hospital and very uncomfortable but I'm improving. Going to be ....well uncomfortable for the next 3 days. Hope to keep up with all of you - hoping for a good weekend .
IMG-4319-copy.jpg
Get better soon, Bill. Lovely HHB.

Glad the weather cooperated for once ! Nice shot of your Pal Lamb πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Thanks a lot buddy :) :thumbsup:
Stunning photo Dwight :cool: :) :thumbsup:
IMG-4319-copy.jpg
Sorry to hear this Bill, I hope you heal fast, and feel better soon :thumbsup:

I did find a few things at the market today after all, so thanks for blessing me Steve :) They included another tripod to go with the others I don't use, and a bag of folders in poor condition, which I bought as a job-lot from Boring Ray. The reason I bought them was this old A. Wright Lamb, which has some side to side play unfortunately. None of the knives had been looked after, and some of them were very heavily worn, but they were all sharp. It turned out they had belonged to the father of one of Tool Man's occasional customers, Norm. Norm is a pleasant, friendly, down to earth feller, but he's a gamekeeper, and I suspect he's tougher than he looks. His dad was a gamekeeper before him, and Norm once told us how, as a little lad, he came in to find his father's walking stick, broken on the floor. When he told his mother, she explained that Dad had caught a poacher! :eek:

I hope everyone has had a good day. It was raining when I went down to the market, and was raining when I returned, but in between, it was better than any of us had expected, and while cold, there was at least some sunshine. I discreetly snapped a couple of pics of Tool Man setting up his stall :D

The good-natured fat lump has continued to excel himself in gluttony. On top of his breakfast, his breakfast sandwich, some mushroom bhajis and samosas with raita, half a 'school slab', half a loaf of parkin (ginger cake), half a sticky toffee loaf, and 2 pork pies, he ate a sandwich made from an entire loaf of bread, filled with corned beef! That was the tally by the time I left at 1.30pm, with another 3 hours to go! :eek:

I had to have a word with Musical Andy, who continues to expect me to look after his stall (twice today), but did buy him a cup of coffee. If he moved his stall closer to Tool Man's, had a reciprocal agreement with one of the other stall-holders, (like everyone else does), or made a friend, he wouldn't have a problem, but his sense of timing is always bad. Captain Birdseye was just telling me some bad news when he interrupted me for the second time :rolleyes: Actually, since he makes more money than anyone else down there, he could even hire someone! :eek:

My Pals Lambsfoot did the honours cutting the first loaf of Parkin :) :thumbsup:

A bonus was that Mrs Tool Man, The Lovely Lorraine, stopped by, together with her mother and sister, who I have met briefly before. She quickly stripped Tool Man of any superfluous cash, before going off shopping! :D It is her birthday soon, April Fool's Day :D I'm saying nothing! ;) :D :thumbsup:
Looks like a good day the market. PAL Lamb πŸ‘ looking good. That Tool Man sandwich would fill me up. 😁
Verah nice!

Is it the weekend yet? :rolleyes: One side of my face is blown out like a cartoon character, thanks to incompetent dentistry, and a lack of antibiotics 😠

That's unbelievable Jack. They crowned over an infected tooth without treating the infection. Sorry but WTF ! 🀬

Afternoon Guardians! Nice spring day here. Been running errands today. Went to the doctors to get ready for a procedure Monday.

Beauty !

Good evening to everyone from the Guardians. Excuse my absence but have had a lot on of late and decided while i was busy to have a spell from the computer and mobile devices. Have worked out for all their conveniences and benefits i was better off before they came along, but that is just me. Just want to wish everyone a safe and happy Easter, enjoy yourselves and stay safe. 😍. And Jack Jack Black Jack Black you are having a horrid run with your dental health and teeth/tooth, hope you can get through the long weekend okay, take care my friend. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€.

So sorry to hear about the botched dentistry! Dental pain is the worst! Hopefully that Talisker is helping out. As a MacLeod, I always keep Talisker on hand πŸ₯ƒ Now for a gratuitous Talisker/lambfoot pic😬
IMG_3419.jpeg

Is it the weekend yet? :rolleyes: One side of my face is blown out like a cartoon character, thanks to incompetent dentistry, and a lack of antibiotics 😠

Afternoon Guardians! Nice spring day here. Been running errands today. Went to the doctors to get ready for a procedure Monday.

Good luck with that David, I hope it all goes smoothly my friend :thumbsup: Wonderful Lamb there :cool: :thumbsup:
Looks like a good day the market. PAL Lamb πŸ‘ looking good. That Tool Man sandwich would fill me up. 😁
It was over a foot long! :eek: :D :thumbsup:
That's unbelievable Jack. They crowned over an infected tooth without treating the infection. Sorry but WTF ! 🀬
For the second time Steve! :mad: I look like The Elephant Man today, so I'm going to head down to the dentists in person! :mad: Thanks buddy :thumbsup:
Bonus pic of the day πŸ‘

Great shot :cool: :thumbsup:
Good evening to everyone from the Guardians. Excuse my absence but have had a lot on of late and decided while i was busy to have a spell from the computer and mobile devices. Have worked out for all their conveniences and benefits i was better off before they came along, but that is just me. Just want to wish everyone a safe and happy Easter, enjoy yourselves and stay safe. 😍. And Jack Jack Black Jack Black you are having a horrid run with your dental health and teeth/tooth, hope you can get through the long weekend okay, take care my friend. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€.
It's great to see you here brother, been missing you :) I hope you're doing OK Leon, I reckon many of us can relate to what you say :thumbsup:
Happy Easter all, Friday morning here
JB lamb again
Happy Easter Mitch, I better check the dentists are open! :rolleyes: Cool pic :thumbsup:
So sorry to hear about the botched dentistry! Dental pain is the worst! Hopefully that Talisker is helping out. As a MacLeod, I always keep Talisker on hand πŸ₯ƒ Now for a gratuitous Talisker/lambfoot pic😬
View attachment 2538502
Welcome to the Guardians Josh, it's great to have you here :) Thank you very much, you have great taste in both knives and whisky :) :thumbsup:

Good luck with that David, I hope it all goes smoothly my friend :thumbsup: Wonderful Lamb there :cool: :thumbsup:

It was over a foot long! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

For the second time Steve! :mad: I look like The Elephant Man today, so I'm going to head down to the dentists in person! :mad: Thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Great shot :cool: :thumbsup:

It's great to see you here brother, been missing you :) I hope you're doing OK Leon, I reckon many of us can relate to what you say :thumbsup:

Happy Easter Mitch, I better check the dentists are open! :rolleyes: Cool pic :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Guardians Josh, it's great to have you here :) Thank you very much, you have great taste in both knives and whisky :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack
looking like the elephant man?! LUCKY tool man didn't try and sell tickets 🀣🀣

Back