Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Really Bob, that's annoying! πŸ˜– You can usually turn it off, but not with this phone! πŸ™„

Thanks Steve, certainly a LOT better at the hospital than at the dentists, though there were at least 2 other guys there with the same problem 🀨

I hope they do Bill πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Jeff, Gidge is looking swell 😎 You take a wonderful photo my friend :) πŸ‘

I never thought about spelling it! πŸ™„πŸ˜ Hospitals here seem to like them, even if they only get used once, or not at all. I am not a particular fan, they always stick the wrong spike in first, or it won't go in, and leave you covered in bruises. They rip off all your arm hair too! 😁 There was a puddle of claret on the floor, and it went all over me, and the nurse. It would have been much easier to use a syringe! 🀨

Thanks Jer πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ‘

Thanks mate, nice shot of OTW πŸ™‚πŸ‘

They were actually more concerned at the hospital, than I expected. I ended up having to have my gum slit (with a Sheffield-made Swann-Morton), so they could relieve the pressure, and drain some pus. They were talking of a more serious operation, and keeping me in overnight, which I wouldn't have enjoyed. Got some Penicillin. Bad news, apart from the penicillin, is that the incompetence of that dentist is probably going to cost me 2 teeth I can I'll afford to lose, and the eventual cost of getting my teeth sorted out (unless I want to live on soup) is probably going to be a few Thousand 😑 Got back home about 20 minutes ago, and I won't be doing much for the rest of the day πŸ™„ Got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket πŸ‘
I'm glad you got a proper Sheffield scalpel! Awfully miserable otherwise, though.
rXN7Zvp.jpg

Thanks Steve, certainly a LOT better at the hospital than at the dentists, though there were at least 2 other guys there with the same problem 🀨

Good news ! πŸ‘

They were actually more concerned at the hospital, than I expected. I ended up having to have my gum slit (with a Sheffield-made Swann-Morton), so they could relieve the pressure, and drain some pus. They were talking of a more serious operation, and keeping me in overnight, which I wouldn't have enjoyed. Got some Penicillin. Bad news, apart from the penicillin, is that the incompetence of that dentist is probably going to cost me 2 teeth I can I'll afford to lose, and the eventual cost of getting my teeth sorted out (unless I want to live on soup) is probably going to be a few Thousand 😑 Got back home about 20 minutes ago, and I won't be doing much for the rest of the day πŸ™„ Got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket πŸ‘

I'm glad to hear you've finally gotten the treatment you should have had months ago. I would be looking into a lawsuit against that dentist 😑 They should have their license to practice revoked.

Morning Guardians! Sorry to hear of more dental problems Jack. Bob that food and Lamb πŸ‘ looks good. Cloudy and windy. Not to bad of weather. This is prime tornado πŸŒͺ️ weather in tornado alley. So far we've escaped any severe weather.

I hope it stays that way for you !

Morning Guardians! Sorry to hear of more dental problems Jack. Bob that food and Lamb πŸ‘ looks good. Cloudy and windy. Not to bad of weather. This is prime tornado πŸŒͺ️ weather in tornado alley. So far we've escaped any severe weather.

Thanks David. I like the honing on your lamb. Looks like a slicer.πŸ‘πŸ»
Good morning and Happy Friday !

Charlie Lamb in my pocket today πŸ‘

Ebony is looking good Steve. Enjoy that sunshine.πŸ‘Œ

Rest up my friend.😱
Thanks Bob, if the antibiotics work OK, I should be OK, but seriously unhappy about losing some teeth :( I don't want my head swelling up again, or folks will think it's Halloween! :eek: πŸŽƒ :thumbsup:
I'm glad you got a proper Sheffield scalpel! Awfully miserable otherwise, though.
rXN7Zvp.jpg
Thanks mate, that's what I thought :D Doctor seemed to think I was kind of crazy! :D :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy, I hope those tornados stay well clear :thumbsup:
Good news ! πŸ‘

I'm glad to hear you've finally gotten the treatment you should have had months ago. I would be looking into a lawsuit against that dentist 😑 They should have their license to practice revoked.

I hope it stays that way for you !
Thanks Steve, a shame the doctors are having to step in to cover for the (considerably better paid) dentists :rolleyes: Yes, I'm certainly thinking about taking action :thumbsup:

Thanks Bob, if the antibiotics work OK, I should be OK, but seriously unhappy about losing some teeth :( I don't want my head swelling up again, or folks will think it's Halloween! :eek: πŸŽƒ :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, that's what I thought :D Doctor seemed to think I was kind of crazy! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve, a shame the doctors are having to step in to cover for the (considerably better paid) dentists :rolleyes: Yes, I'm certainly thinking about taking action :thumbsup:
Let's hope they are giving you the worst case scenario and you are able to maintain your teeth.

Good luck with that David, I hope it all goes smoothly my friend :thumbsup: Wonderful Lamb there :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks, I'm sure all will go well.
It was over a foot long! :eek: :D :thumbsup:
Mercy sakes, what a sandwich. Not sure I could eat all that.

Black beauty! 😍
Me too! I once saw five tornados coming out of one cloud at the same time. It was quite a sight. Thankfully it was off in the distance.

Thanks, I'm sure all will go well.
I hope so buddy :) :thumbsup:
Mercy sakes, what a sandwich. Not sure I could eat all that.
Tool Man is a very greedy man! :rolleyes: I imagine he had some more cake, and at least another pork pie, before going home to have a Chinese 'takeaway' with Mrs Tool Man - and it won't have been a small one! :D :thumbsup:
Me too! I once saw five tornados coming out of one cloud at the same time. It was quite a sight. Thankfully it was off in the distance.
WOW! That is a site to remember David! :eek: I once saw a largish 'dust devil'! 😁:thumbsup:
Don't mean to laugh, but.......😱
LOL! :D I was thinking Poland or Germany, perhaps, but Otley Mick, (who has really bad teeth), was telling us, a few weeks ago, about going to Cuba on holiday, some years back (he loves old American cars). He said everyone he saw had really good teeth, and kept asking him if he'd been in a car accident or something! 🀣🀣

Starting to warm up a little. Nice overcast day in the 40s. Work and going Easter candy shopping after. Waited to the last second this year πŸ˜’. Got the β€˜19 Lambsfoot today. Took this picture this morning overlooking one of our airborne and equipment drop zones. Hope everyone is having a great day.

J7Uy9Qq.jpeg

Evening all
Had a quiet Friday, started watching shogun. I've read the book, not bad..
A couple of quiet beverages before dinner.😁
That looks like a refreshing happy juice concoction!!! Nice Bex lamb, Mitch.
Yesterday, I woke up from a nap and this was waiting for me!! Tender pork.
🀞I hope my wife did not destroy the seasoned pan with the sticky glaze!
Yummy!!!
Thanks Mitch, just some antibiotics I reckon, but just awaiting the results of the toxicity tests, which might mean they're administered through the cannula. Getting the X-rays, blood taken, etc went very smoothly, but I've just been sat waiting for a doctor for the past couple of hours πŸ™„πŸ‘
πŸ™„πŸ™„ Your dentist needs to be sued!!! How horrible.
Jack, so sorry for your dental problems; hard to ignore head or neck pain, it's just so "right there." A nice dram or two at frequent intervals might be the trick.
I'm still enjoying Gidge this morning.

aBAQLEu.jpg
Gidge is looking sweet, Jeff.
I was going to look that up.

Now I don't have to look it up.

It sounds serious but manageable. I'm glad you're getting some modern care.

pN6O80V.jpg
Toffee Wings is an all star lamb, Jer.
Yup…. Your dentist is a travesty. Wish you a speedy recovery and hope you’re feeling better soon, Jack. Glad you avoided the dreaded overnight hospital stay. Rest up my friend. HHB will make an excellent pocket companion.

I remember when I lived in Kansas them tornados were no joke. Glad it’s been mild so far, David. Wonderful lamb buddy πŸ˜ƒ

Classy Charlie lamb, Steve. Great picture!
Sadly, it didn't sound hopeful Bob :( Maybe I'll take a trip behind The Iron Curtain, and come back looking like 'Jaws'! 😱 🀣:thumbsup:

220px-Jaws_%28James_Bond%29.jpg
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Starting to warm up a little. Nice overcast day in the 40s. Work and going Easter candy shopping after. Waited to the last second this year πŸ˜’. Got the β€˜19 Lambsfoot today. Took this picture this morning overlooking one of our airborne and equipment drop zones. Hope everyone is having a great day.

J7Uy9Qq.jpeg
Nothing bad about that photo Paul.

My teeth hurt thinking of all the chocolate around.

J7Uy9Qq.jpeg

Great pic !

Classy Charlie lamb, Steve. Great picture!

Thanks buddy !

J7Uy9Qq.jpeg
Stunning photo Paul :cool: Great to see the sun shining :) :thumbsup:
πŸ™„πŸ™„ Your dentist needs to be sued!!! How horrible.
That, or put against the wall! 🀨
Yup…. Your dentist is a travesty. Wish you a speedy recovery and hope you’re feeling better soon, Jack. Glad you avoided the dreaded overnight hospital stay. Rest up my friend. HHB will make an excellent pocket companion.
Thanks a lot mate, I am certainly relieved I didn't have to stay overnight, there was enough snoring going on in the waiting area! :eek: :D
I remember when I lived in Kansas them tornados were no joke.
Yeah, I've seen the movie! :eek:;)🀣:thumbsup:

I remember when my daughters were young, they had that movie on VHS, and when they weren't watching it, they were acting it out! :D They'd have watched it every day if they could! 🀣:thumbsup:

Seriously, you folks take care, you have some HEAVY weather! :eek: :thumbsup:
My teeth hurt thinking of all the chocolate around.
My teeth hurt thinking of my teeth! :eek: 🀣🀣:thumbsup:

Stunning photo Paul :cool: Great to see the sun shining :) :thumbsup:

That, or put against the wall! 🀨

Thanks a lot mate, I am certainly relieved I didn't have to stay overnight, there was enough snoring going on in the waiting area! :eek: :D

Yeah, I've seen the movie! :eek:;)🀣:thumbsup:

I remember when my daughters were young, they had that movie on VHS, and when they weren't watching it, they were acting it out! :D They'd have watched it every day if they could! 🀣:thumbsup:

Seriously, you folks take care, you have some HEAVY weather! :eek: :thumbsup:

My teeth hurt thinking of my teeth! :eek: 🀣🀣:thumbsup:
Jack is getting desperate!!!

Back