Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Enjoying my last couple hours before going into work tonight. I’ve been enjoying this micarta lamb since receiving it. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Special day for the Guardians. Congrats again, Rufus1949 Rufus1949 on the new addition to the family. Wish a speedy recovery for your daughter. Welcome to the world baby Gracie!!!!
t90HklZ.jpeg

Enjoying my last couple hours before going into work tonight. I’ve been enjoying this micarta lamb since receiving it. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Special day for the Guardians. Congrats again, Rufus1949 Rufus1949 on the new addition to the family. Wish a speedy recovery for your daughter. Welcome to the world baby Gracie!!!!
t90HklZ.jpeg
Wow, what a unique cover for a lambfoot. Hope the night is uneventful...no lost officers.

Nice :) :thumbsup:]

Good evening Guardians, it's after 7pm here, and after being awake at 2am, and then getting up 5 hours later, I'm pretty worn out. Getting a bit late for a nap now too :rolleyes: Tool Man was on form, and ate so much, I was unable to keep 'score'. I saw him have one of the 'Belly Buster' breakfast sammiches from the tea stall, several more sammiches he had brought with him, 5 jam doughnuts, a huge vanilla slice, a whole custard tart, 2 lamb samosas, and 2 portions of mushroom bhajis, with 2 tubs of raita sauce, but by then it was only lunchtime! :eek: It was a sunny day, but all the nut-cases, who usually hang out in the market, must have found somewhere else to go, so I had to take some photos of Tool Man, Boring Ray, who has returned from the dead as daft as ever, Martin, who has recently retired, and Mrs Tool Man :thumbsup: I hope everyone is having a great day :) Congratulations again Grandpa Bob :) 🎉:thumbsup:

Tool Man & Boring Ray

Boring Ray

Martin

Mrs & Mrs Tool Man

upload picture url

The Chieftain!
Toolman and the Mrs....A match made in heaven.
I like the photo of Chieftain Jack.😎

Last edited:
Good afternoon Guardians !

I had a busy but good morning of work. 👍

Carrying the old I*XL Lamb today

That's good to hear Steve, your IXL is an absolute gem :) :thumbsup:
Great picture of the Chieftain and thanks for the market report 👍
Thanks a lot buddy :) :thumbsup:
Good afternoon Guardians! I took Charlie out for some sunshine today! I hope everyone is doing well :cool:
Rufus1949 Rufus1949 Bob, get some well deserved rest, Grandpa!

View attachment 2568255
Cool Ken :) :thumbsup:
Great pictures of your trip to the market, Jack. Boring Ray is my hero 😂. Chieftain is looking great my friend.
LOL! 🤣 Ray is so white, he messes up the colour balance on my photos! 🤣 Thanks a lot mate :) :thumbsup:

t90HklZ.jpeg
Hope you have an easy night Paul :) I don't think I've ever had a stiffer spring on any knife, it took some taming! :eek: Glad you like it my friend :thumbsup:
Toolman and the Mrs. A match made in heaven.
I like the photo of Chieftain Jack.😎
Thanks a lot pal :) I hope you get some rest tonight, I'll be hitting the hay soon myself :thumbsup:

I just agreed to a business trip to Germany in a couple of weeks, hope it's not going to be too stressful :rolleyes: Not too far away from Solingen, so maybe I'll get time to visit a knife museum or something ;) :thumbsup:

I hope all had a good day.
An Ashwin Earl arrived...Vietnamese redwood.

Very nice Bob ! 😍

t90HklZ.jpeg

Love the Micarta Lamb !

Bonus pictures today-
It was such a nice day that I decided to take a stroll by the city pier at lunch.
I got some cool pics, and one that I had promised Jeremy sbh06 sbh06 I would get when I could!
It was such a nice day that even the sea lions were out sunning themselves! 🤣

View attachment 2568359

View attachment 2568360

View attachment 2568365

Great pics Ken !

Anyone like a good Moscow Mule? For me it needs a lime but not squeezed lime juice and a quality ginger beer.

Also on a different note, look at this Moon vehicle. Definitely not for me but I thought some may be interested in what the interior of the Tesla truck looks like. The owner claimed a 0-60 in 4 seconds. This is the two motor unit, not the three.

Don’t worry, I’ve got a couple bottles of Whataburger spicy ketchup in the pantry. 😁 Can’t buy it here (at least not anywhere that I’ve found), but I always stock up when we travel home to Arkansas.
Very good sir. Let me know if you run low.
Damn that looks good, Pete. Congrats to your stomach 😂
You know the deal Paul, congrats tummy but…

End of times is near. 😆🔥🔥
Looks good Pete 😋:thumbsup:
Thanks Jack. It made my morning, today. Tomorrow is a new adventure. 🤣

Back