Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Expanded the flock again with an unknown maker sterile lamb off the bay. Nice cheap lamb. Will definitely be put to work.

Got Mom set up in home hospice. Hate it but it certainly takes a load off. Take care of yourselves!

A tough decision, but her health is important. 🤔
That is a unique lamb. No tang stamp?

Money shot🍻

Thanks buddy !

Afternoon Guardians! Hope everyone has had a good day. Lots of purdy Lambs 🐑 today. Been to the cardiologist today and got a good report. R F Mosley Lamb 🐑

Sweet old Lamb buddy !

Anyone like a good Moscow Mule? For me it needs a lime but not squeezed lime juice and a quality ginger beer.

Good pic of your Albers !

Expanded the flock again with an unknown maker sterile lamb off the bay. Nice cheap lamb. Will definitely be put to work.

Got Mom set up in home hospice. Hate it but it certainly takes a load off. Take care of yourselves!

Cool Lamb !

Sorry about your mom. In home hospice is the way to go if it's possible. I took care of my mother in home for the last 4 months of her life. I'm glad I got to spend that time with her and was with her when she passed.

Hope you have an easy night Paul :) I don't think I've ever had a stiffer spring on any knife, it took some taming! :eek: Glad you like it my friend :thumbsup:
I just pinch it open. When it gets some patina it will be easier to pinch as well. I prefer stiff springs. She will pull a nail if you don’t use the right technique 😂

🍾🍾🍾
We have a winner for the give away. Thanks to everyone for participating.

A healthy Gracie came into our lives at 0100 May 9th. The closest guess was Jeremy@Sbh06 at 0200 May 9th.

Now for a great way to celebrate: Jeremy you will be designing your own lamb with Cosimo de Benedetto at no cost. I have taken care of everything. Send PM to me and I will contact you about process.
Looking forward to your design.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts.

Now let's put this to rest.
Congratulations Bob and welcome home Gracie! What a fantastic prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: You are a mighty generous man my friend. Congrats to you Jeremy! Your Cosimo lamb will not disappoint brother!
Good Morning Guardians
I love that metal creation JD! And the lamb of course.
Good evening Guardians, it's after 7pm here, and after being awake at 2am, and then getting up 5 hours later, I'm pretty worn out. Getting a bit late for a nap now too :rolleyes: Tool Man was on form, and ate so much, I was unable to keep 'score'. I saw him have one of the 'Belly Buster' breakfast sammiches from the tea stall, several more sammiches he had brought with him, 5 jam doughnuts, a huge vanilla slice, a whole custard tart, 2 lamb samosas, and 2 portions of mushroom bhajis, with 2 tubs of raita sauce, but by then it was only lunchtime! :eek: It was a sunny day, but all the nut-cases, who usually hang out in the market, must have found somewhere else to go, so I had to take some photos of Tool Man, Boring Ray, who has returned from the dead as daft as ever, Martin, who has recently retired, and Mrs Tool Man :thumbsup: I hope everyone is having a great day :) Congratulations again Grandpa Bob
Great pics Jack!
I hope all had a good day.
An Ashwin Earl arrived...Vietnamese redwood.
Very nice Bob! I wonder if that redwood is anything like the west coast redwood.

Enjoying my last couple hours before going into work tonight. I’ve been enjoying this micarta lamb since receiving it. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Special day for the Guardians. Congrats again, Rufus1949 Rufus1949 on the new addition to the family. Wish a speedy recovery for your daughter. Welcome to the world baby Gracie!!!!
t90HklZ.jpeg
Burlap micarta is hard to beat for beauty. 👍
Not too far away from Solingen
:oops::D👍
Bonus pic of the day 👍

That is one handsome IXL!
Afternoon Guardians! Hope everyone has had a good day. Lots of purdy Lambs 🐑 today. Been to the cardiologist today and got a good report. R F Mosley Lamb 🐑

Beautiful lamb and great news from the Dr.
Got Mom set up in home hospice. Hate it but it certainly takes a load off.
Very sorry to hear but I'm glad she will have some comfort. Thoughts and prayers...

🍾🍾🍾
We have a winner for the give away. Thanks to everyone for participating.

A healthy Gracie came into our lives at 0100 May 9th. The closest guess was Jeremy@Sbh06 at 0200 May 9th.

Now for a great way to celebrate: Jeremy you will be designing your own lamb with Cosimo de Benedetto at no cost. I have taken care of everything. Send PM to me and I will contact you about process.
Looking forward to your design.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts.

Now let's put this to rest.
Congratulations, Bob! A wonderful blessing.

Thanks buddy !

Sweet old Lamb buddy !

Good pic of your Albers !

Cool Lamb !

Sorry about your mom. In home hospice is the way to go if it's possible. I took care of my mother in home for the last 4 months of her life. I'm glad I got to spend that time with her and was with her when she passed.
Nope just a sterile lamb. No markings at all. Thought it was neat so I grabbed it up. Thanks for the kind words. Keeping her comfortable is most important now.

Anyone like a good Moscow Mule? For me it needs a lime but not squeezed lime juice and a quality ginger beer.

Also on a different note, look at this Moon vehicle. Definitely not for me but I thought some may be interested in what the interior of the Tesla truck looks like. The owner claimed a 0-60 in 4 seconds. This is the two motor unit, not the three.

Tasty looking drink.

So basically a huge DeLorean that looks funky that goes fast as hell? Ugly as sin. Looks like something out of Bladerunner.

Back