Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Well, I haven't been able to get here in a while. But we did have about a week of great weather- sunshine and warmth! But today it's raining. Happy to see everyone doing well!
Todd bigfish64 bigfish64 congratulations on your retirement! 🍻
Here's a couple of rainy day Charlie Lamb pics from me:cool:🌧️

View attachment 2578429

View attachment 2578430

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sweet Charlie Lamb ! πŸ‘

A Charlie Lamb will brighten anyone's day :) Hope you get some sunshine soon Ken :thumbsup:

My internet connection hasn't been worth a sausage all day, so I reckon I'm going to watch a movie, or read a book or something :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Have a good evening Jack !
I might watch a British cop show this afternoon so I don't fall asleep over it this evening.
zCO2Wz3.jpg

Nice wood on that one !

"Big Horn"... I like that. 🀠:thumbsup:

I see we both got the horn memo. 🀠:thumbsup:

Yes sir ! πŸ‘

Good to have you with us ! πŸ‘

Congrats on finding a HHB, it's a beauty !!

Nice Big Horn Lamb !

Black Beauty !

You have some fine Lambs ! 😍
Thanks Steve. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Pal Lamb πŸ‘ looking good!

Ebony Lambs are always good!

Nice stag on that HHB!

Lovely horn Lamb πŸ‘

Real dandy! 🀩

Thanks pal! 🀠

Vintage goodness! πŸ‘πŸ€ 
Thank you David. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Well, I haven't been able to get here in a while. But we did have about a week of great weather- sunshine and warmth! But today it's raining. Happy to see everyone doing well!
Todd bigfish64 bigfish64 congratulations on your retirement! 🍻
Here's a couple of rainy day Charlie Lamb pics from me:cool:🌧️

View attachment 2578429

View attachment 2578430

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thanks Ken. I’m ready to drink a few beers for sure. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
A Charlie Lamb will brighten anyone's day :) Hope you get some sunshine soon Ken :thumbsup:

My internet connection hasn't been worth a sausage all day, so I reckon I'm going to watch a movie, or read a book or something :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Internet stinks here also Jack, but the PALS sure looks nice. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Bob, very nice shadow! Please tell us what the covers are.

Jack, great to see the Pals lamb being used, building up memories!

Beni and Roper are trading places back and forth today.

LNf1Vu7.jpg

BDTXAVX.jpg
You humble us with those two Jeff.πŸ‘Œ
Cosimo simply lists it as bleached bone. Some makers are not being specific to make shipping easier, due to tightened restrictions.

Good morning, Guardians! I've crossed paths with most of you in other parts of the forum and I couldn't ask to be associated with a finer group of people, thanks for letting me join in here as well. I've had this ebony lamb in my pocket for 7 days now and it doesn't seem like it's coming out anytime soon. I'll be planting some of these flowers at the office today.
hSE4t2b.jpg
Nice 1
Welcome mate πŸ‘

Thanks Jack, I agree!β˜€οΈ:cool:
Your PALS Lamb is looking spectacular!
Thank you very much Ken :) :thumbsup:
TGIF Bonus shot of the day πŸ‘

Excellent photo Steve :) :thumbsup:
Bob, very nice shadow! Please tell us what the covers are.

Jack, great to see the Pals lamb being used, building up memories!

Beni and Roper are trading places back and forth today.

LNf1Vu7.jpg

BDTXAVX.jpg
Thank you my friend, it will always be close to my heart :) Two wonderful knives there :cool: :thumbsup:
You humble us with those two Jeff.πŸ‘Œ
Cosimo simply lists it as bleached bone. Some makers are not being specific to make shipping easier, due to tightened restrictions.
Sadly, I have heard of knives being impounded erroneously, not just bone, but wood also :( The covers on your knife look fantastic Bob :cool: :thumbsup:
Stunning photo Dwight, I love everything about it 😍 :thumbsup:
Violet again.
I do so like the character of the horn Glenn put on this 1.
I'd forgotten Glenn did that Mitch, superb job, it's some fabulous horn :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, my internet connection seems to be functioning again today, so I hope that lasts. Internet companies are always digging up the street, but the signal seems to get worse, rather than better, and it is even worse further up the hill, for some reason, where there is almost no internet signal, and very little phone signal either :rolleyes: I hope everyone is doing well, and that you have something planned for the weekend, even if it's just sitting on the couch! :D It's quite sunny here, so far, today, though the forecast is for temperatures no higher than the early 60's. My mate Matt is busy today, but I've arranged to meet Wolfie, who I've not seen for a couple of weeks, and a few other friends. We'll probably grab lunch, and a few beers ;) Have a great day everyone :) I'm carrying Wee Staggy, who has not been in my pocket since the day I got back from Crete, I don't think. Here he is overlooking the Lassithi Plateau :) :thumbsup:

Sadly, I have heard of knives being impounded erroneously, not just bone, but wood also :( The covers on your knife look fantastic Bob :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, my internet connection seems to be functioning again today, so I hope that lasts. Internet companies are always digging up the street, but the signal seems to get worse, rather than better, and it is even worse further up the hill, for some reason, where there is almost no internet signal, and very little phone signal either :rolleyes: I hope everyone is doing well, and that you have something planned for the weekend, even if it's just sitting on the couch! :D It's quite sunny here, so far, today, though the forecast is for temperatures no higher than the early 60's. My mate Matt is busy today, but I've arranged to meet Wolfie, who I've not seen for a couple of weeks, and a few other friends. We'll probably grab lunch, and a few beers ;) Have a great day everyone :) I'm carrying Wee Staggy, who has not been in my pocket since the day I got back from Crete, I don't think. Here he is overlooking the Lassithi Plateau :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack, it is beautifully finished bone.
Over here we have restrictions on certain endangered woods too.
Enjoy that nice weather.😎

Thank you Jack, it is beautifully finished bone.
Over here we have restrictions on certain endangered woods too.
Enjoy that nice weather.😎
Yes, it was John Maleham, the old gaffer at Wright's, who told me about having a US-bound knife seized in relation to the wood covers, which I think were just simple Rosewood, as it turned out. It was around the time that I was getting the 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot knives made up, with Desert Ironwood covers, so it was obviously of some concern to me :eek: The Ironwood had actually been sourced in the USA! :rolleyes: Thank you my friend, at least it's not raining! :D :thumbsup:

Yes, it was John Maleham, the old gaffer at Wright's, who told me about having a US-bound knife seized in relation to the wood covers, which I think were just simple Rosewood, as it turned out. It was around the time that I was getting the 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot knives made up, with Desert Ironwood covers, so it was obviously of some concern to me :eek: The Ironwood had actually been sourced in the USA! :rolleyes: Thank you my friend, at least it's not raining! :D :thumbsup:
May the customs people always know plastic from ivory!
I have every confidence.
GN4mU2i.jpg

Excellent photo Steve :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack !

Have fun with your mates Jack ! πŸ‘

Back