Have a Laugh and a Barlow GAW * WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!*

Thanks for the chance, Darren!

Herb: Man Dave, the wife and I ate at this awesome restaurant last night. The food was phenomenal.
Dave: Oh yeah? What was the name of the place?
Herb: I don't remember but it's right on the tip of my tongue. What's the name of that flower with red petals and thorns?
Dave: A rose?
Herb: Yeah that's it! Hey Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we ate at last night?

View media item 4376

Great idea for a fun one, Darren!

I’ll go in! Only cause i doubt I’ll win. If i do, I’ll have to do another since my luck ran great lately. I do appreciate the opportunity for a great and uncommon knife.

Story time. My lil girl told me one day, when she was about 3. “Daddy, you’re old.” I acted flabbergasted. She said “but don’t worry. I still love you. I won’t throw you away yet”. Lol. Hurt and tickled me at the same time. Guess that’s not really a pun, is it. I’m not good at telling stories and jokes.

86DE8534-E990-4CAD-929A-561922EC9C2F.jpeg

Well, most of my jokes aren't family friendly, so I'll just leave this here:

Why don't seagulls fly over bays?

Because then they'd be bagels.

I'm in. Thanks for the chance!

A6X5Vkq.jpg
Well, that's funny, but if you'd asked me that question, I would have thought you were crazy. I've seen maybe THOUSANDS of seagulls flying over the bay where I live!

I've been trying not to say "I'm In" for the various GAWS ...
Please forgive me, but however slight the chance for a Case Barlow, I gotta say "I'm In."

The camel, giraffe, and platypus hint "the Man upstairs" has a sense of humor.
I prove he does. :)

...But I thought this was about traditional knives.

Love it :) +2 for your, sir!

Horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Would you like a drink?". Horse says, "I think not.", and disappears.

Now, I know that on this forum I don't have to explain the philosophical concept of, "I think, therefore I am."

That would just be putting Descartes before the horse.

Good one :) I Kant resist a good philosophy joke.

Here's a story that some of you might remember: When I was a child, someone told me that if I planted lollypop sticks in the ground, a lollypop tree would grow. I was always disappointed.
Some years ago, I dropped a Boker Tree Brand knife in my yard and it rained all night. When I saw that it had sprouted, I thought "Why not?"
And whaddaya know? It only bore small penknives, but still a pretty nice Boker Tree. I guess that's how they got their name.

Lol! Well done love it :) +2 for you, ma'am! (edited I am very sorry!)

I'm in, you've practically twisted my arm after all.;)
Glad you joined in :) Great story funny how sometimes you just feel like something is lost forever but then all of a sudden it pops up somewhere you wouldn't have thought to look (of course). +2 for you, sir!

Cool GAW! I’m in.

Thanks and WOW! Not sure but I think that's a +2 for you, sir :)

Well, most of my jokes aren't family friendly, so I'll just leave this here:

Why don't seagulls fly over bays?

Because then they'd be bagels.

I'm in. Thanks for the chance!

:D +1 for you, sir!

Great thread, I’m in.

Love it :) +2 for you, sir!

Last edited:
Deffo in on this. Cheers.
Hmmm let me think....got several cracking jokes which are not family friendly...unless of course said family is incredibly rude.
So
What did the fish say when it swam into a lump of concrete?
Dam!
Couple of vids that always make me laugh.
Whuup...nearly forgot..
20180907_095457.jpg

Last edited:
I’m in, thanks for the fun GAW.

What is the most popular activity in Knife Heaven? Batoning humans through logs. :)

I bought this Queen Barlow a couple of years ago, it is a gift and will be the first knife for my nephew when he is old enough. I do take it out and oil it on occasion for him though ;).

If selected, this entry is for Misplaced Hillbilly Misplaced Hillbilly

Dogs can't read MRIs, but cats can.
Turning Vegan would be a missed steak.
These mountains aren't just funny, they are hill areas!
Well, to be Frank, I'd have to change my name.

"What did the Chief say when his horse ran off over the hill?"
"Thar goes my horse."

TC3rdcutstagclippen3.jpg

The horse joke is ... there is no joke. Kind of fun watching people politely laugh when there's no joke and they don't want to admit they don't get it. If they are drunk enough it's pretty funny.

I'm in,
The knife:
taoll0.jpg

The joke:
So as a man was walking down the street he hears what sounds like a dog yowling in terrible pain behind a small house. Quickly he runs to the back of the house only to find a young boy with a boxer tied up on the ground. The boy is cutting the dogs tail off one inch at a time. The man grabs the boy and takes his pocket knife away demanding to know why the boy is hurting the dog in such a way. The boy says, "Well mister my dog is a boxer and everybody knows they supposed to have a docked tail!" The man says "I can understand that son, but why don't you cut it off all at once and be done with it, for the dogs sake" the boy responds "Gee mister, he can't hardly stand it a little at a time"

Not in, cool give away though. You’re a welcome addition to traditionals, hope you stick around, we can’t have too many good people around here.

Back