Help! I Need a Safe!

I've got to put all these someplace other than on my makeshift shelving.
zcpcGev.jpg

esJ3tNP.jpg

Fqr5moI.jpg

pz4pS8G.jpg

6qutpJ3.jpg

7hgKHGX.jpg

MDx5phi.jpg

OUnCICF.jpg

fmDEyAl.jpg

i81pobI.jpg

BYlDDHs.jpg

q2krdwg.jpg

csFP0ok.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice collection. Get a safe and insurance! If you've accumulated all of those in the past year that's super amazing! Good taste :thumbsup:

That's a nice collection. Get a safe and insurance! If you've accumulated all of those in the past year that's super amazing! Good taste :thumbsup:
Thanks, yeah I bought my first Busse on 3/9/17 (I checked the other day). Pretty crazy...

Insurance is a good thought, as well. This seems like it could get complicated.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/tglb-vs-force-multiplayer-v8.1544399/page-2#post-17745345
No comments needed :D :D

Dude - You're a collector ~ If I was your wife- "No more knives until you get a safe" ... that's what she would say- so you've got permission. Go buy the safe, you can explain all that other stuff later - This will get tricky because, generally, do we always tell the truth how much they cost? or how much is accumulated? I know I don't but I don't have to worry about having that kind of conversation yet because I'm not a collector LOLOLO!!! ... man, what a pickle to be in... but all that Infi to molest... Happy for ya!

You get what you pay for on safes. The good ones are $$$. Kind of have to match the safe investment with the investment you’re protecting, if that makes sense.

They are kind of a target for thieves. As in “look here!” But fire protection, kiddo hands off, etc can be worth it too. Happy shopping!

From where asking to usaa about insuring mine, it is only for a collection, not for blades that you will use. I tried to convince them I only wanted theft coverage and that Busse Warranty would cover use damages if there were any. They still denied me coverage for them since I have and plan on using/carrying them

Reactions: mb>
You get what you pay for on safes. The good ones are $$$. Kind of have to match the safe investment with the investment you’re protecting, if that makes sense.

They are kind of a target for thieves. As in “look here!” But fire protection, kiddo hands off, etc can be worth it too. Happy shopping!

True. My safe was close to $4k after negotiating it down. But it’s a big 42 gun platinum safe with cedar wood lining and all kinds of goodies

How frequently do you need to access them? Might be easier to stack them in some kind of locked container like a tool box and secure the room instead. Or camoflauge it yo look like something else - never heard of thieves steeling China, for instance. Make your wife happy too.

Really sweet collection !!! Love that Tg 14 and SFNO Custom

If you want INFI, buy a Busse; if you want a SAFE, buy a Graffunder.

Edit: They also make vault doors should you choose to go that direction. ;)

Reactions: mb>
Back