Henckels Knives

Campbellclanman, Fantastic group of old Henckels folders!!!
All fine examples, but I am partial to the horseman model on top. That variation is not common and especially with the "DEUTSCHES ARMEEMESSER" stamp on back of the folding horse hoof pick.
That model was not an official German military issue knife, but was commonly purchased by German officers in the early to mid 1900s.
The second sportsman model with the "birds-beak" front bolster is another classic German pattern.
The sleeve board whittler is another beautiful but fairly uncommon model, and the stock knife is also a tough one to find with a punch blade.
Thanks for the pictures.

I was just looking for something, and came across this Henckels Candle-Snugger/Wick-Trimmer :)

KmYoxsM.jpg

PfWi4GC.jpg

I'll send it your way at some point H herder :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the tiny Henckels Lobster you sent me a while back buddy :thumbsup:

GxxQgmF.jpg

2bL9fkF.jpg

PtXnRN1.jpg

E2TixEB.jpg

I just received my copy of the J. A. Henckels Knives book. A quick page through it makes me think the book is well worth having. I've been a Henckels collector for a very long time, and one of these days I may unleash my Imgur account and dump a zillion Henckels knife photos here...

dsutton24, Thanks for the nice comments and I would love to see part or all of your collection posted!!!
The book represents a mere sampling of the enormous amount of knives that Henckels offered over time.
As you certainly know, there could be a book published alone on just the wide selection of Boker-made knives for Henckels.

Old Engineer, wonderful stag on that Boker-made Barlow.
You have quite the knack for finding some of the best looking stag handled knives, both new and old.

dsutton24, Thanks for the nice comments and I would love to see part or all of your collection posted!!!
The book represents a mere sampling of the enormous amount of knives that Henckels offered over time.
As you certainly know, there could be a book published alone on just the wide selection of Boker-made knives for Henckels.

Old Engineer, wonderful stag on that Boker-made Barlow.
You have quite the knack for finding some of the best looking stag handled knives, both new and old.
Thank you for the very kind words my friend .

Harry

Jack, that's neat candle wick trimmer and the first actual example I have seen.
Nice bonus to have the original box. Thanks for the pictures.
Just something I picked up on my travels my friend - when I HAD travels! 🙄 ;):thumbsup:
Sir.....
IWD5Bp3.jpg

BeZ0zLM.jpg

OxqJYF4.jpg

Not the best Photo's Dan matey, I must try to update one day soon ;)
What a treasure Duncan! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Receive my copy of the Henckels book yesterday! Haven't had a chance to dig into it yet, but it looks like it will be a great reference!

Interesting multi-tool, herder.:thumbsup: It looks unused.
Very nice barlow with great stag, Old Engineer.:thumbsup:
Thank you for the additional pictures, Duncan. I really like that lighter coloured smooth stag.:thumbsup: And a very nice group of stag Henckels following.

Campbellclanman, Thanks for the extra pictures of these very fine old knives.

Jack, You still seem to have some interesting travels, just not as far lately. :)

glennbad, Thanks for the nice comments my road trip friend.

danno50, Thanks and yes, it managed to stay hidden from use fortunately for me.

Back