HEST Folder - photos in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it !!!

:Dyeah right, those are sweet.. Mr. DP reminds me of the Venice 13 PunkGang, aka Suicidal Tendencies.. my brother played with them and they use to write ST under their hat and flipped it up... ahh the good ol days:rolleyes:

I don't know if you have one on hand, but a photo next to an ontario rat model 1 would be awesome. That's what I carry, it's the most comfortable and toughest folder I've ever had my hands on, and I've been looking forward to a new folder by you guys.

Jeff
Hey Bro, the HEST/F looks nice!! I will hate to use the DP version.. Two Questions if I may,
1) Production version ETA and Cost as well as where can I get it?

2) I like the Idea of customized scales, (Green Camo or even an Urban Camo) is there anybody that has ideas for making scales for this Beast?

Thanks Bro!
YKW

Mr. DP reminds me of the Venice 13 PunkGang, aka Suicidal Tendencies.

Oddly enough, Mr DP always makes me think of Suicidal Tendencies as well.

Has anybody heard any word of eventually doing runs of the standard retail model with different handle colors? I'm guessing it's a long shot, but I know I always prefer black, and I'm sure there are other guys out there dying for hunter orange or desert tan.

These look awesome! I would love to get my hands on a LE version.

But they all look great, I would be more than happy with any one.

I was stumped about whether to order the Mr DP or the Sterile and I think they both look great but I am also glad i went with Mr DP.

That spine looks friggin beefy for a folder. I'm really digging this knife. No offence to any of the pre-order guys but those of us on the leftovers waiting list are hoping to catch some of you slipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back