Hinderer Full Track

I'm most definitely down for one, possibly two. Depends on the blade shapes, but I'm looking for a spear point!

I know some people call the HMBS Gimmicky and it actually often is, but I would really enjoy having one with a simple lanyard loop backspacer for my 0392's but ala of course there is no Eklipse one made. And yes, I know when I say "I don't even use lanyards" but like the idea of a loop+backspacer design-wise, I get some flak. But what the hell, I still like it.
That Full Track looks quite good, I like big knives, I don't have an actual RH knife in my collection, so...yeah. Depends on the price of course.

Edit: And say what you want about his quality, production, designs and whatever, I do appreciate that he caters to the aftermarket crowd with scales, hardware, blade shapes, and fancy steel flame stuff. I appreciate that.

He's really doubling down on the user customizing thing. The swappable washers is really innovative. I think a Hinderer with phosphorous bronze is the dream.

How do u know
Cant see shit as he hinders it with his hands

I know what the Half Track looks like. Add the new blade shape to that.

2YmsNZXnp92F07Q9WdzKsI7JqEAd2DwlTc9y2Kvzw6rk_sbNnlsP_e-N2F-w9fsbmG_vA_GHT-zaoPli8ylpL11L8yZlmARBMGqtUazNimkUkRdNF35-DBR2k1q5vtMRyTAn9NoAdTE=w2400

Im curious how the bearing and or wahser fit into the knife.

I was thinking the same. Either really thin bearings or thick washers.. It could have a narrow track for the ball bearings that when the washers are installed they are wide enough to overlay the tracks

I've always thought Hinderer was a great designer and maker, but none of his designs really spoke to me until the half track. I never picked one up because I thought it was too small. This is the perfect size and will probably be my first Hinderer.

I've been back and forth about my next Hinderer. With an XM18 3.5 Spanto, XM24 REK regrind, MP1 Micarta, and 2 (trying to make it 1) HalfTracks, I've been mulling either an Eklipse or Jurassic. This new release may have just made up my mind. The interchangeable pivot thing does seem kinda gimmicky, but the onboard tool is a great idea. I was surprised at how much I liked the HalfTrack, being that it's a small, chunky knife. As I'm a bigger knife guy, I think I'll like the FullTrack a lot--in spearpoint. :)

He's really doubling down on the user customizing thing. The swappable washers is really innovative. I think a Hinderer with phosphorous bronze is the dream.
Others may vary but the two XMs I have and two I’ve handled have all had Teflon and are smoother than the ZT kvts ive had. Tried putting PBs in both and it made the action worse and they didn’t drop free and close like before.

Back