Hinderer Full Track

I am guessing the price will be similar to that of the Xm-24. Probably in the $600-700 range. While I am not sure this knife is for me, I like the concept. That way all the people who debate..teflon, pb washers and bearings can now find another topic to complain about.

I am guessing the price will be similar to that of the Xm-24. Probably in the $600-700 range. While I am not sure this knife is for me, I like the concept. That way all the people who debate..teflon, pb washers and bearings can now find another topic to complain about.

OY! I hope he stays below $625.

That’s what’s keeping me off a XM-24 is the price hope it’s not that far up there but it will probably be around $600

Blade show interview stated Mid to upper 5's.

If they lost the whole multi washer idea, built in tool and flipper. I would try one.

It remains that the XM 18 3.5 Slicer Non flipper gen 5 is the only one on my radar.

Reactions: P2P
I'm definitely in for pretty much the exact example in Rick's hand.
Bearings of course.

I was lucky enough to pick up one of the custom Full Tracks at Blade Show. It is an unbelievable knife and I honestly think it will change the industry. Here are some close up pics.

I will get some size comparison shots up soon!
Which bearing system are you using and how does the design deal with bearing thickness?

That tool needs to be a bottle opener.
So who's got two thumbs, a Dremel and the skills to make that tool into a bottle opener.
:thumbsup:This guy:thumbsup:

I really like the idea of a larger half track and options for washers or bearings. If I get this I would leave the tool and extra washers at home but it's a nice idea. Can't wait to see some reviews on this one.

I was lucky enough to pick up one of the custom Full Tracks at Blade Show. It is an unbelievable knife and I honestly think it will change the industry. Here are some close up pics.

I will get some size comparison shots up soon!

How did the ergonomics transfer to the larger version? That is one thing I was hesitant about as it looks slightly different than your typical hinderer ergonomics which I really like.

Man, that looks like such a great knife, even if it's a bit gimmicky. I might very well have to buy my first Hinderer soon.

I never cared for Hinderers much until now.

I have always appreciated his machining skills and innovative thinking. Seems like a genuine decent dude too.

That is actually a really cool idea. Doubt I will drop the cash for one, but should it be integrated into something less expensive, a ZT for instance, I would pick one up.

whitty whitty Are the custom ones from the show hollow ground? All the pictures I've seen made it look like they were. If so, will the production ones be hollow ground as well? I think I would love a hollow ground spanto one.

Ok, after watching that last vid I'm very interested. Looks very cool and the Full Track is a great size for me. My only concern is how's the detent on the knife because all the XM 18's I've handled feel very different. I prefer stiff detent. If a blade shakes open I do not want it! I'd buy one as soon as available if he would make a deep carry clip.

Back