HOG Badger (New Model). . . .Specs And Pricing. . . Coming This Wednesday 11-1-17. . .

Out of all the models That came out of Part 2, id imagine Hog Badger to appeal to widest range of people, i don't see how anyone can be on the fence lol unless its for other personal/financial reasons. Or maybe its just me, i like the darn thing too much lol

Out of all the models That came out of Part 2, id imagine Hog Badger to appeal to widest range of people, i don't see how anyone can be on the fence lol unless its for other personal/financial reasons. Or maybe its just me, i like the darn thing too much lol

I’m with you MtnMan I think this was my favorite OP2W2 offering thus far! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m with you MtnMan I think this was my favorite OP2W2 offering thus far! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Agreed! I think this is certainly one of the best looking offerings (PR, too). I tend to prefer the traditional styles.

Should be a terrific knife for many tasks.

I thought I remembered us talking about almost this exact knife a while back. It just showed up with a different name. Lol!
Screenshot_20171106-132005.png

Never mind the Filson bag, I've just bought a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser jacket, does it fit that?

I'm just curious (and no, I would never sell mine): how much do Busse knives gain in value, if left in pristine condition?

I was sure to grab one.

But I could see how guys who like thinner blades might pass; I believe the Flak Jack was .16" (this is a measurement from my memory, so...).

I was sure to grab one.

But I could see how guys who like thinner blades might pass; I believe the Flak Jack was .16" (this is a measurement from my memory, so...).

On a 6" saber grind, I don't really mind that thickness. It's still thinner than a saber ground bk2

I'm just curious (and no, I would never sell mine): how much do Busse knives gain in value, if left in pristine condition?
There is not one answer to your question – different factors such as a model's popularity, the state of the economy, how rare/common a particular knife is, and time all affect resale value.

One example is the SHBM – factory price was $297 about 20 years ago. It became very popular, and now is definitely a classic Busse knife. In 2002 I paid $450 for a used 1/300 version of the SHBM, and over the years I paid much more than that for unused SHBMs. The price peaked somewhere around $1600, and now is much less even for an unused one (though some of the rarest ones could still sell for that or even more).

On the other hand, a SOW (Santa's Outlaw Wicked – a satin variant of the SFNO with a clip point and slight recurve) is fairly rare but resale value has generally not been good for them (some had red handles, so maybe that was a factor).

In general (assuming a reasonably strong economy), over a period of several years a Busse knife will usually increase in value (some models more than others).

Awesome HOG Badger Satin INFI with multi coloured G10!! How/Where can i order one?
You will now have to wait and get one off the exchange or call Busse and get put on the wait list and hope someone cancels there order. Either way be ready to wait. HTH

BusseSILENTNIGHT.jpg

Back