HOG Badger (New Model). . . .Specs And Pricing. . . Coming This Wednesday 11-1-17. . .

In for Satin/black canvas...just couldn't let this one get away! Still hoping for a satin sarsquatch to come up in OP2W part due but it may never..haha..one in the hand...lol

Went with the same combo. Will be my first maroon micarta, had to check it out. I swear, this has to be my last knife for a while! I'm seriously thinking I might have a knife problem. But you guys make me feel normal.
You have to switch it up once in a while. I passed on this offering for a 250 dollar hatchet....No problems here!! :confused:

That small choil has my attention, maybe I'll get a Battlegrade bruiser and Hammered Silver combo. I'd like to go for the infi but my piggy bank is a little low.

Where can I see these new (to me) blade coatings? They're not on the website that I can see.

So the grayish one is not Tanker Grey? And what is the Dark Blue one? Any indication of what it looks like on a knife?

I really want to get one of these before the pre-order closes but I want to know more about the coatings.

I started from one end of the hog trough on these and went to the other :) :) :)
Quite possibly I'll need another or so !! :eek::D:D

Held off for about 14hrs haha, ordered maroon and bronze yesterday morning. I really liked tan and muddy but the bronze and maroon is my new favorite !

So, I just popped my Busse cherry and ordered the Hog Badger CG. My only concern is, and this is where all you Busse 'Ol guards come in, what handle to pick? I don't mind a good looking handle, but usefulness comes before looks. I was contemplating the Tan & Black G10, but ended up ordering the Black Canvas. I'd appreciate your opinion.

Last edited:
LarsAnna, You chose a great first Busse to own. I think this blade will be extremely useful. It might be one of those models that some will pass on and feel great regret, shame and depression when the dings hit.

Back