Honey, why don't we get drunk and SNARK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note, we stopped in at Kroger, in Stanton, KY. I have never, in my entire life, seen so many rednecks concentrated in one place. It was entertaining as hell. :D

you my friend have never been to a South Alabama flea market.....1000 rednecks, more teeth in their pocket than they had in their mouth....its a total people watching experience...plus you can get a good deal on Dale Earnhardt velvet paintings...

I hope they turned out good. Some breath taking areas. Photos never show depth like the ol eyeball does though.

Made a fire tonight with my 17 and a rod

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336526692.313402.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336526692.313402.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
you my friend have never been to a South Alabama flea market.....1000 rednecks, more teeth in their pocket than they had in their mouth....its a total people watching experience...plus you can get a good deal on Dale Earnhardt velvet paintings...

Okay, Kay and I are admittedly "rural" types, but we are absolutely astounded when we travel through southern Alabama. He's not kidding here.

Okay, Kay and I are admittedly "rural" types, but we are absolutely astounded when we travel through southern Alabama. He's not kidding here.

Some parts of Southwest Virginia I have been to, holy shit.

Moose

Ill try and go this weekend, of course there will be pics....

I bought an absolutely cherry 1981 Les Paul studio today. Anybody impressed?

I bought an absolutely cherry 1981 Les Paul studio today. Anybody impressed?

I am, I love old guitars, even tho I cant play a lick. Pic?

Bladdy......that ol tree has survived before this, it will survive a lil ol hawk LOL

also, rednecks? sheeeeeit. Y'all need to visit the backwoods of the Ozarks if'n y'all wanna see some real hicks!

You asked for some Becker here you go!

428c4b8b-cfda-a763.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336528667.915937.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336528667.915937.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back