Honey, why don't we get drunk and SNARK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all due respect, what in the blue hell are you talkin about?? I'm lost

Snarks apparently = posts. He is 105 posts away from 1000, the customary giveaway number.

They must have given you some good painkillers.:p

I'm gonna go ahead and throw the yellow flag here,

Unintentional snarking! 15 posts! Return to the spot of violation!

Clich, send me an friend request on XBL I will be on in a bit, I can jump on Black Ops.

XBL= TehJarebear

in all due respect, what in the blue hell are you talkin about?? I'm lost

Snarks apparently = posts. He is 105 posts away from 1000, the customary giveaway number.

This is correct, I figured I would get a good laugh from that, and I was right! Crap, 104! I already have like a 10.91 or something daily posting thingy.... So now I gotta figure out what would be good.... What do you guys think? Store bought (basically knives) or home made (whatever I can possibly make)?

i think it was the saturation of the word snark that threw me off....and yes, good painkillers :D

This is correct, I figured I would get a good laugh from that, and I was right! Crap, 104! I already have like a 10.91 or something daily posting thingy.... So now I gotta figure out what would be good.... What do you guys think? Store bought (basically knives) or home made (whatever I can possibly make)?
Good, you're not actually high. I'm in!

Good, you're not actually high. I'm in!

On the contrary..... I am very much high! :D But the bad news is that it's a natural high (aided by cold medicine), which makes me do a 180 as far as thinking before posting. 102, people, I need to know what you want! Something premade, or something homemade! TELL ME ASAP! (like I said, natural high is bad for my brain)

You'll have that by tomorrow.

I know, that's why I need to have an answer now!

Last edited:
On the contrary..... I am very much high! :D But the bad news is that it's a natural high (aided by cold medicine), which makes me do a 180 as far as thinking before posting. 102, people, I need to know what you want! Something premade, or something homemade! TELL ME ASAP! (like I said, natural high is bad for my brain)

I know, that's why I need to have an answer now!

you have said numerous times that money is tough for you....save your money man, you don't have to do a giveaway.....i think people would understand...

you have said numerous times that money is tough for you....save your money man, you don't have to do a giveaway.....i think people would understand...

I never said the contest would only last a couple days, nor did I say that any prize would ship the day the winner is chosen, I just want to have a prize to send out before it starts... 101. And I will do a 1k contest.

I ordered a toy claymore yesterday for a secret project, 3 Spartan beads today for whatever and almost bought a couple more hats. Gotta chill, the Gathering is nigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back