Honey, why don't we get drunk and SNARK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this week I have a bk5 a blackjack necker and a peter r rapture coming on top of the box of AR parts that came today. It's going to be a good week :D

Oh and some surplus gear off another forum.

u know if there are any good Surplus stores near Vonore?

I need a ALICE buttpack

like this one
100_3797.jpg

I loved that setup, a ALICE buttpack, a MOLLE medic pouch (i think) and a canteen-rig on other side. I added a waistbelt and a shoulder strap, screw Maxped gear..THAT was the perfect woods-murse!

Last edited:
u know if there are any good Surplus stores near Vonore?

I need a ALICE buttpack

Not sure, we passed a decent looking one somewhere in TN I remember. I'll look, I may still have one, or when I get to our surplus store before the trip I'll pick one up for you.

Not sure, we passed a decent looking one somewhere in TN I remember. I'll look, I may still have one, or when I get to our surplus store before the trip I'll pick one up for you.

that would be much appreciated man, that set-up is in cali, a casualty of my break-up LOL

there aint NO surplus stores here, and shipping on that stuff is higher then the cost.

I got a screamin deal on it too with micarta n a leather belt sheath

The micarta makes it so much better. What color knife and micarta is it? Be sure to throw a pic of the sheath up when you get it, I've been meaning to get a custom leather one but I'm still searching.

[video=youtube_share;uLt7lXDCHQ0]http://youtu.be/uLt7lXDCHQ0[/video]

Best fight scene in Bourne Ultimatum

But imagine how much it would SUCK to come home, find a dead guy in your bathroom, and your house torn to crap, and your window busted in on the third floor, and bullet holes in your walls!

Picked up an interchangable screwdriver set from a electronics place we've got over here called dick smith...Some of the best 30 bucks I ever spent. Thanks btw, to Moose and Oxide for telling which hex bit the tweeners use (9/64)

At around 11:30 am my semester will officially be over. I have two exams left. One right after the other this morning. Man I am excited for noon to get here and have that be over. Who schedules an exam to start at 7am? Makes no sense to me. Hope you guys are having a better morning than I am!

So how many of you fellows play PS3 on here?? All this talk about Black Ops And MW3!! I am a huge shooter junkie. PS3 for me boys hit me up. Shawnwill22 on the network. Whos down for some Beckerhead private parties???

So how many of you fellows play PS3 on here?? All this talk about Black Ops And MW3!! I am a huge shooter junkie. PS3 for me boys hit me up. Shawnwill22 on the network. Whos down for some Beckerhead private parties???

Yeah got PS3 black ops, not much of a gamer though...You should have asked me 5 years ago.

Good morning y'all. So far no pain in my man parts and I haven't puked on my pug...if I get those scales I ordered, it might be a damn good day.

Good morning y'all. So far no pain in my man parts and I haven't puked on my pug...if I get those scales I ordered, it might be a damn good day.

Jack will help. Screw that man, I give you my sympathies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back