Hornet Received

Um, get right on that gents.

Haha, wife told me a few minutes ago, that's she's a little jealous of my Hornet. :D Told ya she's been eying it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, wife told me a few minutes ago, that's she's a little jealous of my Hornet. :D Told ya she's been eying it down.

Tell Mrs. Dubz that Murph is sending a package out to her tomarrow. AND we both like cookies! :D

Tell Mrs. Dubz that Murph is sending a package out to her tomarrow. AND we both like cookies! :D
That quote right there scares me. :D

I took a page out of Tradewater's book, y'all are set up for Eastern Timber Rattlers right?
Oh hell yes, no problem. After all, I do own a hornet. ;)

:D:DThe suspense will torture you both!:D:D Keep you eye on the mail, that is all!
That quote right there scares me.:D

for the record - they're very tasty cookies.

Thanks man, I just told her you said that. My father in law and I always "fight" over them, when the wife makes them. They're just slightly sweet, but damn they're good. That's her grandmother from Sicily's seed cookie recipe. You ought to try her freakin' spaghetti man, it's killer. So is her lasagna. She also makes a mean Parmigiana di Melanzane. I love that stuff. I fry up the egg plant, and she does the rest. Between her, and her dad, they come up with some awesome Italian food. He made braciole once. It was okay, but not something I would eat all the time. Homemade ravioli, Italian bread, etc. A meal amongst the Italians is an event. I often cook sweet Italian sausage on the grill, while the wife make the sauce, and the father in la makes the bread, and fries up the peppers and onions. One of my favorite meals.

Last edited:
you and her can come visit - I'll show you both cool places to hike and she can supply the recipes! (yes, I'm willing to do my share of the cooking)
Lasagna is one of natures most perfect foods when done right.

Lasagna is good. When family comes over, she makes 2, one with meat, one without. Anyways, Hornet. :D

Back