Horton Knives....FIREARMS CHAT THREAD 3

I agree it said in revelation 21-8
And all liers shall have there part in the lake wich burnith with fire and brimstone wich is the second death

Sorry I was unawaire that the bullets were what kill people the media said guns but I have a few I keep in the safe I was scared it was going to jump at me and kill me I couldn't even sell them or open the safe for fear of my life

Just send locked safe and all to me and I'll dispose of them for ya,,, being a good samaritan and all :D

Na I was just playin I wish some of those polital types had some common sence is all there are some I would like to buy but I can't have in ca

Hey Beaver, you think gun laws in CA are bad,,, try some of ours and you'll thank your CA politicians on your knees for their liberal gun laws,,, ;)

The ordeals we have to go through to own a simple semi-auto handgun are ridiculous,,, don't get me started, just ask the Hortonites :rolleyes:

Boy, I wished I was born in TN or KY or some US State like that :thumbup:

Hey Beaver, you think gun laws in CA are bad,,, try some of ours and you'll thank your CA politicians on your knees for their liberal gun laws,,, ;)

The ordeals we have to go through to own a simple semi-auto handgun are ridiculous,,, don't get me started, just ask the Hortonites :rolleyes:

Boy, I wished I was born in TN or KY or some US State like that :thumbup:

Not sure I'd go that far chibbs. Don't forget Nancy pelosi is one of his politicians. One of the worst there is when it comes to guns,,, :yawn::)

It's not from lack of tryin either. We would be in the same boat as you, if it wasn't for that pesky 2nd amendment. :)

I will never be happy with any politian raining down there terror on the people if the hate freedom they should move to a country where there isn't any in stead of taking it from us
I am waiting for the revolution and I am growing tired of waiting

Chibbi I have only been hear a little more than a year in horton land and have been reading ur post and I do feel sorry for u but there is always a way to get some nice fire power

It ain't going to matter much with the price of firearms and rounds going out of control a couple few years ago I would refuse to buy 45 rounds for over 10$ well that has changed and I am running low on my old inexpencitve ammo

O well such is life I guess

I hear ya mang,,, and I agree with you for the most part,,, :thumbup:

*WARNING: RANT COMING*

My country calls itself a democracy, but we've been without a government for well over 200 days now,,, and I get why,,, we're such a small country, but we've got like 5 different governments,,, national government, flemish government, walloon government, government for the german speaking part and government for Brussels region,,, and I'm probably forgetting a few,,, we've got red tape for everything,,, more people working for the state then there are others it seems almost,,, a bit like the final days of the Roman Empire :rolleyes:

They're only interested in earning money and keeping the citizens in check,,, we don't have any real rights, but we're allowed to pay hefty taxes on everything and we have to adhere to laws based on the Code Napoleon,,, not too relevant in these times,,, all are amended with laws to keep the sheeple happy,,, I mean, 1 guy shoots a few people in the city of Antwerp and the entire gun laws are re-written with even more restrictions,,, I mean, sorry for those people, but the gun-laws are not the problem,,, it looks good on tv though when the politician can declare that he's put yet another ban or restriction on firearms,,, fishing for votes I call it,,,

We don't have a gun-culture overhere like you have in the US and most people will most likely never come in close contact with a firearm overhere unless they are in the military or with the police force,,, so they're afraid of everything gun-related,,, because they're not used to it,,, what we don't understand, we fear,,,

It's hard for me to admit, but most belgians are happy being treated like a baby and having the government in charge of their safety,,, I for one will make sure that my family and loved ones are protected myself,,, I'm not counting on anybody else for something that important,,,

Some might call me paranoid, but I'm just being realistic and prudent,,, I'd rather have access to something to defend myself in an emergency then find myself in an emergency and lacking the right tools,,,

The politicians would like for only the military and the police to have access to firearms and a total ban for citizens,,,, luckily we have a very small weapons lobby formed by recreational shooters, hunters and firearmsdealers who try to combat this,,, they have managed to ammend some of the laws of the new gun-laws that were really ridicilous,,,

I think we might be heading for a small revolution overhere because the dutch- and french speaking parts of the country are so far apart in culture and general opinions that I don't see a reconsiliation any time soon,,,

We'll end up back in the voting booth and probably with a similar outcome,,, which will result in the same stalemate we're having now,,,

*RANT OFF. SORRY MANGS*

What do you guys think of the Ruger SR9? It's either one of these or a G19 for me... I want a 9mm because that's what I can afford to shoot at the moment.

Rant away mang. Just give a little more warning next time, so we can duck and cover,,, :D

Fatundertable.jpg

What do you guys think of the Ruger SR9? It's either one of these or a G19 for me... I want a 9mm because that's what I can afford to shoot at the moment.

Try the Glock, if you like them, get it. Only Rugers I like are .22 LR.

I hear ya mang,,, and I agree with you for the most part,,, :thumbup:

*WARNING: RANT COMING*

We don't have a gun-culture overhere like you have in the US and most people will most likely never come in close contact with a firearm overhere unless they are in the military or with the police force,,, so they're afraid of everything gun-related,,, because they're not used to it,,, what we don't understand, we fear,,,

It's hard for me to admit, but most belgians are happy being treated like a baby and having the government in charge of their safety,,,

*RANT OFF. SORRY MANGS*

I think way too many americans feel this way too,,, :(

Back