Horton Knives....FIREARMS CHAT THREAD 3

@GregS: buy the Glock19 and don't look back :thumbup:

ps: I carry the G19 as my sidearm at work :)

We are all screwed by the gov wherever we live......

My $0.02

Buts its the firearms thread so..

DSCN3947.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It ain't going to matter much with the price of firearms and rounds going out of control a couple few years ago I would refuse to buy 45 rounds for over 10$ well that has changed and I am running low on my old inexpencitve ammo

O well such is life I guess

The price of guns and ammo will never be worth more than your life

Which actually brings me to the question i came to ask. Anyone know anything about vz58s? I have been looking through some sites but I know since you Kalashnikov lovers swear by them, what is the deal with the vz58? I know nothing about AKs or the like so please educate me. Thanks.

Word. Well I just saw a tricked out one recently and thought. I would look into them. Pretty solid looking. I don't like the right side charging handle though. I am sure there is a aftermarket remedy for that.

That tactical response course looks badass mang,,, which they had something like that overhere,,, I'd have a ball :thumbup::thumbup:

Gonna throw some 9mm down the range tomorrow,,, bet I can't get the same result as with my S&W Mod.41 :rolleyes:

;):D

It's better than one one the back. Lol.

Oh no you dit int! Please tell me you did not just dis the black rifle! :eek:

Different strokes for different folks I guess but I just don't see how crossing over to charge the weapon is practical. For me anyhow. But like I said, different strokes for different folks. That was below the belt J.

Back