How many knives do you carry daily?

Usually 3.

1.Main folder
2.small back-up folder
3.multi-tool ( i use the pliers most but hey... it has a KNIFE on it so its a bonus i guess)

usually i carry 2-3.
in LFP my medium-large folder for normal cutting tasks (spyderco police g10, delica wave, cold steel spartan)
in my change pocket a sheeple friendly knife for public cutting tasks (case small texas toothpic CV, or spyderco cricket pe)
and sometimes in RFP a balisong because i am always getting the urge to flip

One in pocket, one in backpack/briefcase. One in all vehicles. One on keyring.

Am I obsessed? Well, I worry about being somewhere without a blade. But there are days I go without cutting a thing. However, I was a Boy Scout, so ...

-- Steve

I always have a SwissTool/Spirit so theoretically I always have one
then I have a "main" folder, sak ro traditional (no modern ones as edc usually)
currenlty I also have always either a cadett or TK4 in the waistbag/small pocket in the jacket, as a harder cutting or backup

so it makes up to 3, mostly 2
Maxx

2 or 3 or 4,:D
Always an Izula on neck. Either a Benchmade 940, Endura4, or CF Stretch ffg in RFP and alot of times an ESEE6 on belt.:thumbup:

just one big 'tactical' knife, because i enjoy using it. no slipjoint/sheeple knife, multitool, keychain knife, smartphone, lighter, or flashlight. just a watch, a keychain with 3 keys, a pen during school hours, a little rubber coinpurse depending on the day, and sometimes one of those thin tins of burts bees in these winter months.

Not sure if I answered in this post before, but if so, then nothing has changed in my carry habits. I carry two ( 2 ) knives at all times.

1- A large folder in my right front pocket that really gets very little use, but is carried because I love to carry something of quality that you are not likely to find in someone else's pocket. I carry this knife in my right front pocket with nothing else in the pocket. Currently a ZT0500 MUDD.:thumbup:

2- A small slipjoint that handles 95% of what I need a knife for as far as normal daily tasks are concerned. I carry this in my left front pocket with change and other things. Currently a Case Humpback Whittler.:thumbup:

And that is how I do things!!:)

Large and small folder, SAK money clip, and CEM lobster with flush cutting curved jaw cuticle nipper. Others as needed for special tasks.

At most, it's this:
[youtube]F-v0n7qa7mY[/youtube]

Most days, it's just the Demko and the Case small toothpick.

At most, it's this:
[youtube]F-v0n7qa7mY[/youtube]

Most days, it's just the Demko and the Case small toothpick.

Looks like your bases are covered.

All you need is some...

images

:D

You know, because your bathroom is dirty as hell.

pretty much only one. Sometimes I'll throw a traditional slippie or sak in with a modern one hander, but that's rare.

I usually wear 1 assisted opener on a clip, a 4.5" folder on my belt alongside amy trusty OLD Leatherman. Heading into the bush I replace one folder with a 6" fixed blade.

At a minimum -- 1 (usually a small Sebenza, sometimes a Sage 1).

At a maximum -- 3 or 4 (Small Seb, Alias I, a BM940 in my satchel, and possibly a BM Rant on my belt if I'm doing work outside on the back 40)

On the farm a Spyderco Wayne Goddard and for "dressier" occasions a Benchmade Griptillian (D2) but I ALWAYS have my Victorinox Executive -- for the last 25 years.

To many, I may need intervention. I have a Swiss Army signature lite on my keys for the pen and scissors. Always wear an Izula neck carried. Usually a folder like the Spyderco Military or Sage1 clipped to my right front pocket. Sometimes a traditional slip joint in my watch pocket or left front pocket with keys.
I may skip the slip joint or replace the Spydercos with a slip joint but I always have the Izula and the SAK.

I also have a Scrapyard scrapper5 in my day bag along with a leatherman multitool.

I know I've posted in this thread before, but the lineup has changed.
1.Large Sebenza 21 clipped to rt front pocket
2.Case Standard Barlow in rt front pocket
3.Boker Subclaw IWB.
:D

Two: A small folder and a Vic Rambler on the keyring. Two at work: a multi-tool and a larger folder.

Back