How many knives do you carry daily?

Ususally two, a main folder in my front right pocket and a Tenacious in my back left one. Yesterday I bought the Volcan Coronado and I think I'll IWB carry this one as well. So 2 until yesterday and 3 from now on

At work, I carry 3, soon to be 4.. General day to day carry, It is 2-3. Today, I am getting a Dog Paws PT, and that will be a permanent EDC. I keep a knife is my Mission wallet, so it is ALWAYS there, and I always have 1 knife clipped to my pocket. Around the house, I carry 1.

I keep a "megafolder" in my right pocket and a very small fixed blade in my wallet. I know a lot of folks here carry 4+ knives.

I know a dude named Charlie Mike that carries AT LEAST 4 blades!
Don't be shy, we know you're holdin'! A megafolder and a small fixed blade; is that it? Maybe when you take a leak in the middle of the night! Just kidding.
I always have at least 2; a folder or small (3"or so) fixed blade, and a Microtech Assailent II in my wallet (wallet knives rock!) Technically I have 3 when I'm at work, if a multi tool counts.

A small folder and a small multi tool on my key chain. If I am camping, I carry a hatchet, small fixed, folder and an sak in my kit. A little much, but they get used. Could probably go without without the folder, but wouldn't that be blasphemy?

Usually 1 or 2. I have one in my front right (large EDC) and when it's cold and I wear a jacket, I stick one in the front pocket, (smaller edc, usually serrated).

I guess 3 if you count the back up (any kind) that I keep in the tank bag of my motorbike.

Three, normally. One in a belt case, another in a Bill's Urban Wallet in my pocket, and a Vic Manager on my keychain.

Usually two. C83 Persian and Caly3.5 during the week and Big & Small Persians on weekends. Only C83 at home.

At work, usually just a keychain knife due to the company's rules. Also who knows what the building security is like in other buildings I may go to.

At home, a leatherman charge, the kerchain knife like usual, and an izula or para military. Though usually just the izula and charge. Sometimes I'll have a temperance II on my belt, though that is just for messing around at home, wouldn't think of carrying that around NJ....

One folder and one small SAK (usually Vic Midnight Manager). The SAK gets the most use, while the folder is there for food prep and large tasks.

Two generally.

Victorinox Super Tinker in the left pocket always and a rotation between various Spydercos clipped to the right. Sometimes I'll pocket carry a fixed blade Mora Clipper on the right instead of the clipper...gardening or hiking or whatever.

One daily, but while hiking 3 (my EDC, main camping blade and backup)
My EDC is a china made crap I had for 8 yrs but I still love it :D

Last edited:
Usually 3, EDC'ing a scallion, mini-barrage and delica right now. The mini-barrage or delica are usually in my pocket and the other 2 in my backpack. Scallion is for the office, and the other 2 well I just can't decide which I like better at this point.

Usually two. Rambler on my keyring and Swiss Champ either in belt pouch or in the bag. Sometimes a non-brand folder that is surprisingly decent or a little Fiskars fixed blade.
When extreme cutting power is required, I might add a kukri I bought from antique at 12.
So maximum is four. But this is very, very rare.

just 1-2. Have my main folder in my frp. I also often carry a sak or a slippie in the same pocket

I have a special vest for this.

However, the choice varies from day to day, so I often swap knives depending upon what I am planning on doing during that particular day.

However, as I get older, I usually forget to don my vest, so I end up with a Benchmade model 707 in a pocket.

Back