How many knives do you own?

I have 33 including a few wood carvers, and several cheap military replica's. I might have a couple more pocket knives stashed in tool boxes, and work bench drawers. I don't need any more, but there is one more that I'd like to get.

I have only been collecting for a couple months and I have 7 folders and 1 fixed. And I have 2 fixed (1 custom) and 1 folder being shipped to me and should be here next week. Addicted.

These are my BM & Spy only...I have a Superleaf & Endura 4 in the way. Not including my Kershaws....also a Buck 100 & Sog Flash

image_zpsa5dacc91.jpg

i'm down to 17 from 30-something after recently getting rid of knives i weren't too crazy about.
started knife hoarding about 4 years ago, i would have around 50 if i'd kept all.

Currently I have like 46.

Just picked up a Will Zermeno AZRAEL, been wanting one for a long time so I'm PUMPED I got one!!

I love my knives like children and its the one hobby I spend money on.

It depends... When I'm looking at the collection and pondering how much I've spent, the answer is "too many". When I see new knives I want, then the answer is "not enough".

Wow! Only three!? I have,at least, +60, not including kitchen knives or wood working tools. That's not counting those I've lost or given away.

Back