How many knives have you bought during the lockdown?

Seriously. I need to save myself from....myself. I have 2 WE knives, 2 Spydercos and 2 Cold Steels on the way via order and pre-order.

I tried to get out of the house and fish, but everybody else has the same idea. The usual fishing spots look like the local walmart. LOL! So, my money is going to knives and guns. LOL!

Anybody else stacking knives during this odd time?

2 Spyderco: Maxamet Para 3 and basic Yojimbo 2
2 Emerson: Classic black Commander and Limited Edition cqc-7B
1 CRK: large Inkosi drop point with natural micarta

One Case Copperlock is all, but there are a few Cheburkovs and a weird Maserin that have caught my eye lately....

Yeah, its bad when I just sit around and look at knives all day... Then I start cutting up every piece of wood I can find, until my wife starts calling me "beaver boy".

Just to spite her I bought 3 more knives.

One LT Wright Illuminous 5
Two Bark River Bravo Alphas
ILLUMINOUS5.jpg BRAVO ALPHAS1.jpg BRAVO ALPHAS5.jpg BRAVO ALPHAS4.jpg

Last edited:
I bought something to keep me entertained, though I don’t think you can call it a knife.

ieKiKAe.jpg

mddjlkh.jpg

I definitely didn’t need a Katana, but I’m having a blast slicing through every weed and cardboard box I’ve come across. I should give Cold Steel it’s props too, it came straight, sharp, and very useable out of the box. I’ve even been trying to learn how to swing it properly.

Let's see...

A Small Sebenza PJ, Lunar Landing Large Sebenza, a Hinderer XM-18 which I traded for a pair of big ol' Spyderco's and scales.. A piddly Gerber, a Spyderco Techno (that one is for someone else, though), Spyderco Mule, a couple PM2 sprints, a SOG fixed blade, an Ultratech, a Bugout...

Yeah that's bad. I'm planning on selling stuff now though lol.

Back