How many knives have you bought during the lockdown?

None yet. Waiting patiently for the release of a few that have probably been delayed by this pandemic.

I bought a Benchmade Mini-Presidio and a pair of SAK Executives. Shortly before things got completely nuts, I bought a Benchmade Bugout (535-2). I bought the Executives to see how they compare to my normal EDC SAK, the Ambassador. I think I'll prefer the Executive.

And not knives but I bought the Spyderco med and fine benchstones. I have the Sharpmaker and their med and fine pocket stones so when I saw they had these two benchstones in stock at Brownell's, I bit.

Zero, I win.
I came pretty close to zero . ;)

Only ordered one very recently and not yet received . A SAK RangerGrip Gardener 71 , used at such a good price that I couldn't resist . :)

The " pre-owned" market was kinda dead for awhile there , but seems to be coming back now . :cool::thumbsup:

Just one.

9082-DD42-B268-42-BC-B875-23-C924-F0-F6-D0.jpg

But I’d been looking for a good deal on one for almost 20 years.

Zero for me too so far. I've had a few knives sit in my shopping cart at a few websites. I've also pulled the trigger on a few knives in the For Sale section here. Thankfully, someone else jumped in and saved me some $.

I don't need anything (famous last words). I'm just bargain shopping for the most part.

I'm more likely to buy up some 9mm ammo then a knife right now.

Seriously. I need to save myself from....myself.

I've bought some woodworking tools, but no knives. Am I the most pitiful person here?

I tried buying a couple of folders that were in impossible demand, and missed. I'm looking for a particular upcoming model. I may just break down and buy something mundane that's in stock.

Thanks to the stimulus package, I was able to get the (BTI) Old Timer 858OT stockman and (BTI) Old Timer 25OT (2 blade) slipjoint folding hunter I've been wanting for a spell, a inexpensive sub $15 straight razor to use as a patch knife when shooting my muzzleloading rifle and pistol, a replacement Stanley 10-499 retractable blade, no tools required blade change box/utility knife, and three of the Rough Rider 'Riders of the Silver Screen' moose pattern knives I didn't have. (Roy, Gene, and Red)
I decided Zorro is just too weird, and the "bad guys" he goes against is much way to stupid to be let out without a keeper ... or perhaps a little boy with a lantern to lead them around by the hand...
Zorro's "bad guys" is so too stupid to shoot Zorro and put him out of his and their misery before Zorro gets close enough to carve his nickname on their chest and belly with his sword. Them "bad guys" can't have more than one consecutive operational brain cell.
(dum-dum "bad guys" don't even got the smarts to file a complaint against Zorro for making graffiti on them, and destroying their coats and shirts ... or to go to the doc for a tetanus and rabies shot after he carves on them ...)

Does committing to one well before lockdown, and honoring that when it became available, count?
If so, one - an orange Hogue/Ritter RSK MK1-G2-Mini

I've got one more commitment to honor - I told Josh I was in for his fixed blade (REK Quarantine)...that should be coming up fairly soon

Seriously. I need to save myself from....myself. I have 2 WE knives, 2 Spydercos and 2 Cold Steels on the way via order and pre-order.

I tried to get out of the house and fish, but everybody else has the same idea. The usual fishing spots look like the local walmart. LOL! So, my money is going to knives and guns. LOL!

Anybody else stacking knives during this odd time?
Lol, you need 2 Kizer as well:D

Just one Spyderco Delica. Not because I needed it, but because my local knife store needs some love right now:thumbsup:
..and besides, you cant have enough Delica's:D

Too many. I'm not going to think about how much I've spent on knives during lockdown, and I voice my protest at you trying to get me to think about it. Shame on you.

Just a Sebenza 21 and it was purchased with liquidated knife funds.

Back