How many knives have you bought during the lockdown?

None, but I certainly have had the itch. The lock down has ended in my state; now we just try to pay attention.

Starting the week I stopped working, in a span of one month from April 6 to May 6, I got 7 knives

Benchmade Custom Crooked River damascus
ZT 0470
ZT 0462
Extrema Ratio BD4
Extrema Ratio BD2
Sog Kiku folder small
Kershaw halogen

http://imgur.com/gallery/PTV862n

I dont even want to think about adding up how much the total was.

The lockdown is singlehandedly responsible though because seriously what else is there to do besides browsing the knife sites all day?

Less than 10 I think, but I’m not sure. I’d have to go through the stash to get and accurate account. Also are we taking preorders or deposits into consideration? Because my count goes up significantly

None. I'd purchase a Bladeforums annual, if there was one. I doubt that I will acquire another knife in my lifetime. I'm on the fast track to the last roundup.

You probably already know this, but proper edge alignment goes a long way. This will make cutting sessions safer and more satisfying. :D

How is the handle? A common complaint I read about the inexpensive Cold Steel Katana and Wakizashi is the less than comfy handle.

It took some practicing to put the edge exactly where I wanted to. I started listening for the whistle to know if I was on or off. That helped me correct it.

Handle wise.. it could be better. It’s not exactly uncomfortable, but I think it’d better if they made it smoother with some texture instead of the deep valleys they used. I’ve considered sanding them down to flatten it out a bit, and I actually saw someone else melted theirs to smooth it out as well. Even with my personal dislikes on the handle design, it hasn’t caused me any problems or pain while using it.

Let’s see....
Esee 3, Esee 6, manix 2 M390, Manix 2 4v, Manix 2 LW BD1, Manix 2 LW s110v, Manix 2 LW s90v, PM2 4v, Bareknuckle 20cv, Bareknuckle 20cv blackout, steel will sargas, Orange dividend, composite blade dividend, link in 20cv, knockout cf m390 x 2, ZT 0357 bw.....so yea I’ve been busy buying online since this whole quarantine thing began. I also replaced the scales on my Esee 5, Esee 6, RAT 5 and RAT 7 with TKC ones and also their kydex sheaths. Good stuff.

mass hysteria != hoax
Thank you media for scaring people into a hysteria

My knife buy count is 4 the rest were ordered before we were aware of the overblown issue or before hysteria set in.

Just a couple:
1. Buck 1990 - 303
2. Buck 1990 - 301
3. Buck Alumni
4. Buck 2 dot 112
5. Case 6318 PU
6. Victorinox Alox Classic

Plus I sent a Buck 110 out for Spa Treatment and a new blade and a 501 (from 1979) for a Spa Treatment. I need to stop, lock down is costing me money!

3 unless I've forgotten anything.
A NIB Buck '09 Buck 160 smidgen from a forum member.

A NIB '03 Buck 305 lancer off Ebay

And a project knife I've got coming off Ebay.

I’ve gotten a few...
CyeiMeG.jpg

Just 2, spaced out over a few weeks. My wife gets suspicious if she sees too many boxes for me in the mail. A Kershaw Launch 4 and a Civivi Brigand.

Back