Hump Day

That camp Nessie is very nice Rob! That is the sweetest handle configuration I could think of for the synthetics.

Congrats!

I've got to get myself a Nessie, those bolstered Camp Nesmuk's of Phill's, Will's Hasco's and Robs are just beautiful.

Has anyone else noticed the absence of Nessie's on Friday's ? When I started "shopping" for a Fiddleback around a year ago there always seemed to be a fair few Nessie's available so I always thought I would pick one up latter on , now it seems that they are few and far between.
Well done to all those that are fortunate to have procured this model.
Sorry for the Mung.
Cheers,
Mick

Some stellar new pants on hump day from the man himself Rick Lowe!!

IMG_20141008_182411_zps52f6944c.jpg

IMG_20141008_182342_zpsd6c5643c.jpg

Some classy looking sheaths for some classy blades. Especially digging the scale like texture on the top sheath.

^^ the sheath on that wenge and nat bolstered combo is sick!!! I love that texture!

The grind on that Nessie is pretty low. BRKT would call that a scandi. What a nice piece!

Beautiful set of 'muks there Bud!

Hey, hey it's Hump Day. Let's see some Nessmuks.

Last edited:
Beautiful set of 'muks there Bud!

Hey, hey it's Hump Day. Let's see some Nessmuks.

You kill me every time with this knife!! I love it . . . yours and Phil's are my all time faves. One of these years I'll get my TT Camp Nessie with Shadetree!

In the spirit of the last Hump Day of 2014 - WAS Kodiak CPM-154 w/ RLO distressed dangler

IMG_6823_zpsc26cc267.jpg

Doesn't get much better than this. Coffee in the kuksa and the Camp Nessie to fondle.

Last edited:
Back