INFI in the Woods - An East Coast Camping Trip - Weekend of 4/27/18

Thanks. Can't stand red onion raw, but pickled are great. I use a recipe from Michael Symon.

I knew it looked familiar, I believe that I have had that before at one of his restaurants. Awesome stuff!

Made a big pot of Hank Shaw’s chili, with four different dried chilis. I’m going to make some skillet cornbread Thursday evening. Should be enough for Saturday dinner. Pickled onions, fresh cilantro, and cheddar cheese as condiments. Plus fresh chives picked on site. Feel free to bring any extras.

Grrr. I’m not exactly tech phobic, but posting pics is a complete PITA!!!!!!

too large!

Sounds great Guy!

I agree about posting pics to be awful with the forum, so I suggest you try a photo hosting site line imgur or photobucket. It’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

I use my phone, I usually email myself the pics I want to post at size medium. Save them to phone. Then the forum will accept them.

Sounds great Guy!

I agree about posting pics to be awful with the forum, so I suggest you try a photo hosting site line imgur or photobucket. It’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

I have tons of old pics on photobucket, but won't pay their new high rates. Many people have switched to imgur, but it was pointed out by some members at the time that imgur's Terms of Service specifically exclude 3rd party hosting use of their site.

You guys are going to have a righteous feast! I hope you're blessed with good weather!

So.................................Any pics ?
Still recovering ?

So.................................Any pics ?
Still recovering ?
Unfortunately, the trip had to be postponed. It will still happen, but we need to sort out some dates.

Back