1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INFI in the Woods - An East Coast Camping Trip - Weekend of 4/27/18

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by zmbhntr, Mar 6, 2018.

1. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Somewhere on the hammock forum a member is saying: "Did you know that there are forums for knives?!? What a bunch of psychos!"

nydude, HST and nandok like this.
  2. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    image.jpg
    Done

nydude, HST, nandok and 1 other person like this.
  3. zmbhntr

Jul 28, 2014
  4. resinguy

Feb 19, 2006
    Thanks. Can't stand red onion raw, but pickled are great. I use a recipe from Michael Symon.

zmbhntr likes this.
  5. zmbhntr

Jul 28, 2014
    I knew it looked familiar, I believe that I have had that before at one of his restaurants. Awesome stuff!

6. resinguy

Feb 19, 2006
    Made a big pot of Hank Shaw’s chili, with four different dried chilis. I’m going to make some skillet cornbread Thursday evening. Should be enough for Saturday dinner. Pickled onions, fresh cilantro, and cheddar cheese as condiments. Plus fresh chives picked on site. Feel free to bring any extras.

7. resinguy

Feb 19, 2006
    Grrr. I’m not exactly tech phobic, but posting pics is a complete PITA!!!!!!

too large!

8. zmbhntr

Jul 28, 2014
    Sounds great Guy!

I agree about posting pics to be awful with the forum, so I suggest you try a photo hosting site line imgur or photobucket. It’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

9. bullpin

bullpin Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 8, 2010
    I use my phone, I usually email myself the pics I want to post at size medium. Save them to phone. Then the forum will accept them.

10. resinguy

Feb 19, 2006
    I have tons of old pics on photobucket, but won't pay their new high rates. Many people have switched to imgur, but it was pointed out by some members at the time that imgur's Terms of Service specifically exclude 3rd party hosting use of their site.

11. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    You guys are going to have a righteous feast! I hope you're blessed with good weather!

12. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    So.................................Any pics ?
    Still recovering ?

13. zmbhntr

Jul 28, 2014
    Unfortunately, the trip had to be postponed. It will still happen, but we need to sort out some dates.