Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Ok, not criticizing... but... is it just me, or does the nuke CF blade look exactly like the Forsaken Gemini?? Except for the choil shape.

I’m with the poster that said he thought he was fixed for 8” blades. I think I may need just one more. And as much as I like fullers, I’m going to have to go for non-nuked. I much prefer naked blades, and I just can’t justify in my head going an extra $150 over base to get a naked fuller. And I don’t want to think about trying to strip a blade with a fuller AND CBT. Nope, no way, ain’t going there.

So my question is black or maroon micarta?

The nuclear option Forsaken Steel Heart features a deep blade fuller along with a lightened handle which makes for a lighter and faster blade.

Does this mean the nuked handle is lighter than the base handle? Or that the nano handle is just lighter in general?

Forsaken G Comp3-X3.jpg

Nano Steel Heart 5.jpg

Just a couple comparison photos so someone can say I’m crazy.

And now that I got them both to show, I can see that, at least at the angles they’re viewed, the clip appears different on the Nuked Forsaken Nano Fusion Steel Heart. Is that it’s name? NFNFSH

Edited one more time to say, “I’m in on this one. FNFSH.” PROBABLY not nuked, but CF.

Last edited:
A debate was raging in my head about whether or not to find myself a nmsfno. I believe I now have a solution to my problem. Thanks Busse team I was waiting and hoping for a stellar design to pop in the 8" range and by golly I think we've got it!

....Now I'm just picturing in my head the Busse team playing around in the shop with designs for the new Forsakeniku....

I have come to appreciate the non pointed pommel designs. Just from the bending around I do or the sniper crawling I do in the woods and me rubbing the pommel against my side and of course the comfort of just resting my hand atop the pommel of the trusty knife by my side like a gun slinger ready to draw any second

I am really liking the looks of this one. From the pics it does look to be a perfect user camp knife. Would like to see a pic of a comp non nuke.
I am picturing this handle modified to a leaner meaner blade.

I was one that was calling for full flat grinds on some folder models years ago. When they seemed to become the norm I started finding them kind of blah and bland. I really think the CBT treatment gives the blade depth and makes for a very interesting look.

I like CBT. I also like the Fusion handle on my Fusion Battle HUCK Fin. The size feels good even though I generally wear small to medium gloves. Not sure how this Nano Fusion will work out. But I’m gonna find out!

Ok, not criticizing... but... is it just me, or does the nuke CF blade look exactly like the Forsaken Gemini?? Except for the choil shape.

I’m with the poster that said he thought he was fixed for 8” blades. I think I may need just one more. And as much as I like fullers, I’m going to have to go for non-nuked. I much prefer naked blades, and I just can’t justify in my head going an extra $150 over base to get a naked fuller. And I don’t want to think about trying to strip a blade with a fuller AND CBT. Nope, no way, ain’t going there.

So my question is black or maroon micarta?

In general, SH's have much more blade depth than Gemini's...no blade depth info on this one yet.

I was actually thinking about trying to pick up a second CG FTG and go top-choiless on dat ass, now, this solves that problem, so a bit of a win-win for me...hope I can swing 2 of these...CG Nuke and CG non-nuke with canvas, of course! The Fusion handle is a bit long, although I have a custom job with a similar "nano-fusion" style handle (modified) and it works great! Also, on the HHFSH, the non-mag fusions are wonderful feeling in my hand (I also wear medium-sized gloves or 8.5-9 when sized appropriately)...these handles should feel great! Great looking knife...and yes, I have a bunch of 8" blades it is likely superfluous anundance to get one of these, however, yo never know when the one is THE one!!! AHHHHH, Busseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Wonder if we will see some blades without that ugly CBT. Every time I think I'll like a new blade it ends up with dang grooves and valleys in it.

The CBT is the exact reason why I became a fan of Busse knives so long ago, way before I even learned about INFI steel. I think it's a very beautiful design and this knife looks like the ideal size knife for so many purposes with the bonus of having CBT added to it!

I can't wait!

Don't get me wrong guys. I love the look of the knife. But for me, experience has shown that CBT ends up being more I have to clean up versus it being smooth...I just feel cbt makes it harder to work with. Just my opinion from using it in several blades. To each his own.

Back