Introducing The SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5!!!. . . Specs And Pricing For Wednesday July 10, 2019!!!

I never had a regulator handle on anything until this one and I have to agree with everyone that says they are so comfortable and controllable! I think the regulator handle could be a big hit on other models if Busse was ever so inclined to offer that!

It is an instant favorite for me. Love this knife, the handle is perfect and light weight for such a big chunk of steel.

2FyMT94.jpg

It is an instant favorite for me. Love this knife, the handle is perfect and light weight for such a big chunk of steel.

2FyMT94.jpg
Is that decarb or a patina ? I have been to and froing between my rmd and camp tramp as of late and havent yet a sheath but will get one soon a give it a test run I love the handle on it still need an original regulator too tho

Mine arrived today.

View attachment 1201958

View attachment 1201959

View attachment 1201962

Here she is with a couple of her ~9" Rat cousins.

View attachment 1201960

View attachment 1201961

Spine shot:

View attachment 1201963

Despite the girth, it is VERY nimble in hand! :cool: Love the Regulator handle on a knife this size!!! :thumbsup:

Awesome pics.... but what do you mean by Girth?
I let an Alpha go here in the exchange, without buying her because I wonder how it feels in the hand?
I recently acquired a 1311, and I believe it has the same handle as your tan one on the left?
I was actually disappointed with how small the handle felt, it's perfect for my ten year old daughter.

The Alpha has a much better handle than the SYKCO “11 Series.” More substantial.

could you do me a favor, and measure it's "circumference" with string or making tape? where the palm swell should go.
the picture in the above post actually made it look narrower?

Thank you. :D

Awesome pics.... but what do you mean by Girth?
I let an Alpha go here in the exchange, without buying her because I wonder how it feels in the hand?
I recently acquired a 1311, and I believe it has the same handle as your tan one on the left?
I was actually disappointed with how small the handle felt, it's perfect for my ten year old daughter.
By girth, I meant the blade thickness in this case.

Yes, the 1311 handle is the same size as my Battle Guard (which I just measured at 3 3/4" around at the maximum point of the palm swell). Many of us with XXL hands have always said that the "standard" size Res-C handles were a bit on the smallish side. Some have wrapped them with bicycle inner tubes or similar to add some more thickness to them.

The Regulator handles are bigger around, and far more comfortable in my opinion. I wish I could swap all my standard Res-C handles with them. An XL Res-C handle would be a welcome addition.

Back