Introducing The SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5!!!. . . Specs And Pricing For Wednesday July 10, 2019!!!

Didn’t even have to get up. The AR 9.5” and measuring tape were both on the floor next to my chair. I was obligated.
Haha... Thanks.
So 3.75" for the chopper Res-s
4.0" for Alpha.
I'll go measure something that I think is ok/acceptable, like a becker, or something? And then I'll know. Thank You.

*Normally I'd Tease You for having a tape measurer on the floor.....And a knife!
But this Is a knife forum.....haha

Also, the AR handle is flatish on the top and bottom (spine and edge), but the side has some shape to it. It’s similar to the Team Gemini, except it is much, much more subtle. Maybe someone with a better camera can snap a pic of it.

As for the knife and tape, there’s a whole box of Busse at my side! The measuring tape is out so I could get an idea for the size of the F-16. Might have to get me one of those....

I have small hands but HIGHLY prefer the regulator handles to the standard large res c.. that recent all black AR was hard to let go by on the buysell.. thing was calling me daily till it sold. What a relief

I have small hands but HIGHLY prefer the regulator handles to the standard large res c.. that recent all black AR was hard to let go by on the buysell.. thing was calling me daily till it sold. What a relief

Agreed... I was So close to buying it. I still don't know if I'm going to regret not buying it.
the big thing was, it was brand new, and I really want a User to beat on.
I would of just Ruined it for the collectors :/

I don't think thaaat often, could try a want-to-buy (wtb) post i think? might need gold for that though

They come up here and there.. no regerts for me ScoMa ScoMa ...but i already have one, Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer might have some justifiable ones though !! If i know anyone or see one pop up before you ill tag you in it !

my "April Fools Joke" from December kinda almost was true..... it happened

I've got an INFI Beater incoming this week, and I couldn't be happier!!! :p

Good score i saw that !! Strip her and shell look brand new :)

Yeah, This is my first INFI blade, not sure what to expect.... looking/reading if electro etching works???
I might have to make her sterile? :/

In my daydreams, this might be my Favorite blade? haha
"unfortunately" I picked up a park. Regulator a few weeks ago..... It was sold as a Beater..... But She's too pretty, not a scratch on Her.... so I've only fondled Her.....I cant use Her.

So This new one coming on Friday, Is going to be The One.

Its way different than the old regulators . The spine is suuuper stabby with no up sweep like thebmil regs. And its ffg as apposed to the urban regs . Youll love it. Just do a chemical etch and hit with some gel stripper. The res c doesnt get bothered by it at all

Let me know what ya think of the azula sheath with it.. ive been eyeing those for a while but keep taking financial hit after hit and havnt been able to pull the trigger .. i have a few blades that need pants asap LOL !

Let me know what ya think of the azula sheath with it.. ive been eyeing those for a while but keep taking financial hit after hit and havnt been able to pull the trigger .. i have a few blades that need pants asap LOL !

Ok, I will..... I'm normally a kydex kind of guy. But it seems as though a lot of people use them. I hope it's durable feeling. I think they have a lifetime guaranty.... I'll let you know

Its way different than the old regulators . The spine is suuuper stabby with no up sweep like thebmil regs. And its ffg as apposed to the urban regs . Youll love it. Just do a chemical etch and hit with some gel stripper. The res c doesnt get bothered by it at all

Have you etched INFI before with chemicals?

My AR arrived last night. I only got to chop for about 10-15 minutes before it got dark out.

Even with it being a flat grind, it's still a Thick edge!
I'm going to need to thin it down some. I don't want to do that until I can get a Definitive answer How to.

I tried the 9V battery thing with my 1311.
It was sizzling, and smoking.... Probably took me close to a half hour....once I stripped the paint.... barely SQUAT.

Now my logo is almost gone.

Have you etched INFI before with chemicals?

My AR arrived last night. I only got to chop for about 10-15 minutes before it got dark out.

Even with it being a flat grind, it's still a Thick edge!
I'm going to need to thin it down some. I don't want to do that until I can get a Definitive answer How to.

I tried the 9V battery thing with my 1311.
It was sizzling, and smoking.... Probably took me close to a half hour....once I stripped the paint.... barely SQUAT.

Now my logo is almost gone.

I haven't had that much luck with 9V. With the PB etchant, better. Although.... I don't think I've tried either that much on INFI. I decided after only or two strip jobs that with INFI, my time was worth more, and I pay for naked INFI, whether CF or DCBB. I guess I'm not much help.

I will say that my AR 9.5's edge wasn't that thick. Or not as bad as some other monstah choppahs. It's rather slicy, for its size.

Back