Introducing The SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5!!!. . . Specs And Pricing For Wednesday July 10, 2019!!!

Fantastic Boss Man.
It really is. Especially, the much needed time to gather funds and the fact that this will eventually become a production piece. Just awesome.....
Thank you.
Agreed. The rapid-fire pace of this round of O2W has been pretty insane. Some more regular offerings would definitely be a welcomed sight.

First the mistress, then the gemini, then the steel heart, followed by the raider.

2019 is the year of the BOWIE!!!!

How is Res C? I have 0 experience with it. Should I be worried about it slipping off..?
This is a hell of a deal on a major chunk o INFI.

First the mistress, then the gemini, then the steel heart, followed by the raider.

How is Res C? I have 0 experience with it. Should I be worried about it slipping off..?

I'll go back to what I always post nowadays when someone questions the toughness of Resciprene C. CG BB13... ended up getting run over by a John Deere lawn tractor with the mower deck going full throttle. Knife flew approximately 60-75 feet.... across a public road... into the weeds. When found, the blade edge (INFI) was dinged up pretty bad. The Res C was fine, except for a sight tear in it beyond the lanyard hold. The very butt-end of it. It the edge could have been saved, I.... errr... my friend.... could have continued using the knife in the condition the Rec C was in.

You will not.... I repeat, will NOT, have to worry about it slipping off. The stuff appears to be tougher than a steel-belted radial... without the steel belts.

Edited to add: Last time I looked, the knife was posted on Busse's Instagram... ifn you want to see how well it did against a John Deere.

So its my favorite and most comfortable handle and have been hoping for a larger blade with a Regulator handle since about 2010

there should be absolutely no fear of "slippage"

I’ll admit, I wish it was a bit more pointy at the business end - a bit closer to a scaled up version of the original Regulator profile. This looks like a chopper with a swedge rather than a classic Bowie. But it’s still hard to resist.

Even on Noss's Basic 9 Destruction Test, the Resi C handle was still serviceable at the end.

Glad I could help.
That was the most amazing thing I've seen. (1) That the knife survived as well as it did; (2) That the Res C was, for all practical purposes, unscathed; (3) that Jerry volunteered to do warranty work on it, even though I came on here to post it to show how well it held up, and to say don't be a dumba&& like me and run over your knife because you didn't realize it fell off the mower. In the end, Busse sent a replacement, and that photo is the last I saw of it. I hope the photo and the story sells a lot of knives for Busse, because they went above and beyond on the warranty, IMO.

Doing some forum hunting and the way people are describing RES C plus the videos and pics, it makes me worried it'll kick everything else out the collection!
Now the question is... Beautiful satin or bargainhellovadeal coated
..both..?

Also hearing that Jerry reached out to you to offer warranty on the knife is down right insane.

Customer: My knife tried to fight a lawnmower.
Jerry: Did the knife win?
Customer: well.. not exactly. It survived though.
Jerry: Must've been a dud then. Ill take care of it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

This isn't just GREAT customer service. This is MADNESS!:thumbsup:

Back