It happened again....when SuperMods go rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on some forum with some really abusive censoring Moderators....Bladeforums is not the worst but they are in the 6 to 7 range on a scale of 1 to 10 1 being the nicest most proper mods and 10 being total Fascists. In the beginning, I really wanted to like this forum and take part, but heavy handed moderation keeps me mostly to looking these days.

That being said, I want to clarify that it's not all the mods it's just a few rotten apples easily spotted by their tasteless Avatars. The rest of the mods are Top Shelf in my book, but it only takes a couple rotten ones to ruin everyones' experience.

There is nothing I hate more than a tasteless avatar.

I skimmed them and it's the same trouble makers that turned me off this place months ago. I thought that maybe I should be silent no more, I'm sure I'm not the only one that has felt the heavy handed arrogance of Karda and maybe just maybe something might get done about it. I'm sure if you take him out for a beer he is a swell guy but perhaps being a Mod is too much for him right now. Much like the nice students that turned into Monster Authoritarians in the Stanford Prison Experiment.

Hmmm. Odd how I don't seem to have infracted you or warned you, yet you aren't saying anything about the moderator whom has.

There is nothing I hate more than a tasteless avatar.

LMAO,The mods here are no less than utter GREATNESS.I've been on other forums where they ban you for farting.Y'all need to lighten up.There are much worse things to worry about.

Troll. Nothing substantive, only insults. You make a mockery of your own self-righteousness.

You question what Karda has contributed to Customs & Handmade. I question what you have contributed to Bladeforums compared to what richard j has done for so many members.

Steven Kohai seems to think that his critiques of custom makers either makes or breaks them as honest knife makers.:rolleyes: As if it is a Nike endorsement for a sports figure. It is his living existence to critique them, and point out their flaws or they will never make it in a "man's" world. Oh brother! You can keep your custom knife collector lifestyle Stevie, :rolleyes: I have seen you at knife shows, and knowing your arrogance on this forum, I decided not to even say hello, not that you would care about little ol' me, I get that. Any other BF members I am always thrilled to meet, for I am just a big goofy doofus, who is quite friendly really. I saw you at a Garden Grove event, and realized that you have a Napoleonic complex, for you are small in stature (which is not a crack about small people), just that you are so large in arrogance, it really changed my paradigm about you. I was quite taken aback, like when Dorothy discovered who the Wizard of Oz was movie moment sort of. That is somewhat pathetic. Yes, this is my opinion, or maybe my "critique" of a custom knife collector's behavior. Tell me to get bent if you want, ;) I don't know custom knives like you do, I give you that, but you make me not want to learn about custom knives. :thumbdn: I don't even go into custom knife threads because I don't even want to read what you posted. I ain't got time for dat!

Last edited:
I know this was already addressed in the previous incarnation of this debacle, but a dedicated mod for that forum seems like a reasonable solution to this problem. Someone who's familiar with it's dynamic and around more.

As an aside, I like STeven and tasteless avatars.

It's been said, done, and whooped.

Point has been made, hopefully, there is not another annual fubar in Customs next year.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Bunch of people need to lighten up and realize what's actually important. BTW, anyone who complains about arrogance produces an instant visceral reaction in me that causes me to put them in the "troublemaker" camp.

Sorry, you don't have a right not to be offended. That goes for everyone. The mods tend to be very polite but they aren't here to coddle or kiss ass. While I personally don't agree with the "no foul language" trend, it's not a huge deal to me either.

If some of you can't swallow some humble pie and realize that this site is about information and not ego, I don't know what to tell you. That goes for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back