It's The End Of The World What Custom Knife Would You Grab ( Happy Halloween :) )

^^^ I know I've seen that knife before - remind me who made it?

Phillip - the Jungle Honey would make for an awesome apocalyptic blade.

I'd like to have one made by Mr. Fisk
FiskArtifactres.jpg

NLT%25237-07-chuck.jpg

NLT%25231-07-reno-chuck%25232-1.jpg

This always was one of my favorites for lookin' mean. Besides, you can club someone to death with it, too - 3/8" stock. And super sharp all the way 'round from top to bottom.

xlarge.jpg

(I hope this doesn't double post, lost my first one somewhere)

This is crazy awesome! Sinbad goes to tiffany's. What is the length ofthat blade? it's so entirely crazy in a good way I can't get over it. while the honey badger might be the best for zombie apocolypse this would be best for fighting the living, so they can at least know they went out in style.

Red

I think of the knives I currently own it would have to be my Jason Knight Bowie as it's a Vicious Beast and I could just rip right through Zombies with it.

Knight_768-966.jpg

When I think of previousy owned Bad-Ass Knives, my Fisk Southwest Bowie and Don Hanson "S" Guard Fighter come to mind.

JERRYFISKNLT52006001-1.jpg

HansonBowie1.jpg

2011-10-21_08-40-52_1.jpg

Shiva Ki Mercenary laser sharp blade and clip , nuff said :)

Last edited:
So many great knives and thank you all for contributing

It's not a custom but I just mounted a Council Bay Velvicut Hudson Bay Axe in my truck for when I can't get the Stihl started :)

e1536c3ca75203460ffa02cdfc53660d.jpg

I think I would have to go with this bad boy when the AK runs dry. :D

IMG_0098.jpg

Maragni o-tanto

Bigger than most knives, shorter than any wakizashi that I own, supremely maneuverable, portable and somewhat concealable.

It has done a bunch of cutting on rolled wara and 1 1/2" bamboo, both green and yellow....it cuts and tracks like a frikkin' laser beam on a shark.

Glows when orcs are around, not sure about zombies.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Maragni o-tanto

Bigger than most knives, shorter than any wakizashi that I own, supremely maneuverable, portable and somewhat concealable.

It has done a bunch of cutting on rolled wara and 1 1/2" bamboo, both green and yellow....it cuts and tracks like a frikkin' laser beam on a shark.

Glows when orcs are around, not sure about zombies.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

I've been waiting for your entry

I'm not dissapointed

Where's is the scary pic :)

these two are good for me ....
one in his left hand, the other in his right hand....

gl.jpg

LG2.jpg

Probably the closest I'll get to a khuk, Joe.
Chris Moss' tribute to DH3, a drop point Bowie.

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

Doug

Back