Jk English Pocket fixed blades: Order and Picture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the keys!

Great catch Hugh, and I see the burn relief gel right next to the burn inducing hot sauce!

Have you ever been to Alabama Jacks? Great Conch Chowder.

Key West is a great place too - best time to visit is in October ;^)

best

mqqn

sheaths drying out now, if I did it right :) then it should be ready to go by the afternoon tomorrow, pictures to follow

Finally figured out that I didn't want to do what I thought I did and looking forward to trying out The Rover!

It will begin roving soon!

first completed rover pictures coming soon, but not another shot form that KYturkey Osage Pocket king

The Pocket King looks great in osage orange!

I am loving that Pocket Bowie - nice use of the extra carbon fiber!!

best

mqqn

Okay, the very first Rover all finished up (although I'm going to let the sheath continue to dry int he sun - in part just to take advantage of the new clothes line i just put up :))

JK Rover, Mosaic pin 1/8", brass lanyard tube, natural finish walnut

Bead made from the same block of wood as the handle scale

I'm not one to toot my own horn but this walnut just looks right :)

very comfortable in my hand, hopefully it will be in Outdoorsfan's as well!

Pete that looks great sir. I'm digging the Osage!

John that pocket Bowie in carbon fiber is rocking too sir! Very nice work guys

The free rover from the second batch (soon to arrive) has been claimed!

thanks again gradall5200 :)

Hi guys - Cleaver Junior #1 found it's way home today, so I did the natural thing and snapped a bunch of pictures. Here's some of the best:

It's a little beauty. Also, the first actually useful lanyard I've ever seen - nice job KY!

okay, knives are here, options are closed, I'm printing off my notes and starting to get the parts together

weeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice Kleever #1 -

best

mqqn

okay, all pin holes drilled, pins prepared, and scales cut. Some of them just have to have a final shaping before attaching them, one pair is ready to go, :)

actually came up sick today so don't know how much more I'll get done, but a good start at least

There's that #1 Cleaver Jr.,Congrats SB
IMG_4172_zps68272b55.jpg

okay, all pin holes drilled, pins prepared, and scales cut. Some of them just have to have a final shaping before attaching them, one pair is ready to go, :)

actually came up sick today so don't know how much more I'll get done, but a good start at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back