melahn 52 with bead landyard and sheath
thurin with no landyard but with a sheath

YEP! Sounds right to me!

Just to check, this is what I have in my notes

Joel (3 knives) with belt loops and bead landyards
Jeff with no sheath or landyard
melahn 52 with bead landyard and sheath
thurin with no landyard but with a sheath

Sent you a PM re: mine and I think we're GTG.

well all the sheaths are ready to be sown up, going to let them dry a while first, weather is getting colder and wetter here so want to be sure. Then just a few once overs on the knives, including some more linseed oil (walnut is thirsty wood) and we'll be done :)

Jeff, yours is ready

all done, going to keep lettign the sheaths dry out over the weekend and send them out on Monday,

thanks all

only the one crappy picture right now because I'd lost the daylight by the time I'd finished

Better group shot

melahn

Joel

thurin (didn't stay as steady when taking this one and it came out a little fuzzy, sorry, buddy)

Looking good! :thumbup: If you want to, we could always do another small group in late October, and I could sell them in the makers section on BF. It`s entirely up to you. They would make great stocking stuffers for Christmas. I could even make the blanks on consignment, if they sell, I get paid, if not, oh well.

Last edited:
Fantastic offers john, thanks, I'm thinking about what i'll do , i had the same thought about Christmas and figure the passaround reviews might bring in some new JK customers once they start rolling :)

don't want you to take a hit for it though, I'll order some more either way, I need one! also I have Christmas coming up, just trying to find the best way

Looking good! :thumbup: If you want to, we could always do another small group in late October, and I could sell them in the makers section on BF. It`s entirely up to you. They would make great stocking stuffers for Christmas. I could even make the blanks on consignment, if they sell, I get paid, if not, oh well.

got one more pocket king coming out from the second batch tried to make it a little more jazzy, something different, I love walnut and Osage but thought we all might like to see something a little different. The one in the vice tonight has Stabilized, and dyed Black ash burl scales, a copper landyard tube and a mosaic pin. I think it'll look nice if I can do it, the Black ash burl's a little tricky to work.

second group has shipped, I've sent you all the tracking numbers, so let me know if you didn't get it :)

ta dar, fresh of the vice

also finally got a chance to play with one of those belt clip things, i like it :)

Nice! That is some nice burl figuring!

I like your work on the pocket clip as well!

best

mqqn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back