Joe Allen Knives

DSCN4140.jpg Hi Everyone, Heres a continuation of recent knifes Ive made. This combo was requested by a customer. It is again a two bladed Copperhead in E. Ivory an my version of a hunter style knife in Birds Eye Maple an Stag - Blade steel for both is CPM-154. Have a good day -Joe:thumbup:

Last edited:
Really nice, I especially like the brass guard in contrast with the maple and spacers, great job. Looks very nice. Beauty Copperhead too, would love to drop that in the pocket! thanks for posting :)

-Casey

Wow, very nice work!

Thanks Glen n & Casey, they came out pretty good. I know the pictures are bad, but it was a quick take to send to the customer so he would see what he was getting , an then I thought I'd go ahead an post here.

Great work Joe! That ivory copperhead looks near on perfection.

I've been carrying this one from Joe most days in a leather pouch. Design, fit and finish is top notch!

:thumbup:HI Everyone, Here's a nice medium size Coffin Jack In brown Mammoth Ivory I just finished up. As you can see it came out in a two tone brown which polished out real nice & glossy. It's my first Coffin Jack an I'll post more photos on another thread. Thanks for looking.DSCN4166.jpgDSCN4168.jpgDSCN4170.jpgDSCN4154.jpgDSCN4173.jpg

:thumbup:Here's a few more pic's of the same Coffin Jack, The length closed is a little over 3 1/2" an with spear point open a little over 6 1/4 ". The blade steel is CPM-154 heat treated an cold quenched to a final temper of 59-60. Comes with letter of Authenticity an in a black leather fleece lined pouch. Open to any comments an TDSCN4182.jpgDSCN4179.jpgDSCN4183.jpgDSCN4183.jpgDSCN4188.jpghanks for looking.

Thank You Sir for the like. the three scale pins are domed an not flush with the Ivory, I think the new owner is going to like it, hope so anyway. joe

Fine looking knife, Joe! I'm sure the owner will be pleased.

Thanks Peregrin, The knife looks an feels so much better in the hand then these pictures can ever show.

DSCN4435.jpgDSCN4439.jpgDSCN4440.jpgDSCN4447.jpgDSCN4450.jpg HI everyone, Just finished this sold knife an thought I'd show it to my Blade Fans. Its some rare burl rosewood I was told from Burl Source that he might not ever be able to get or find again, I have enough for two more knives. The blades have a medium to firm pull an snap in place good. Its not perfect , but its not bad for my second Two bladed Coffin Jack. Sometimes it takes 3 knives to get the pattern figured out , because each knife has its own quirks an problems. Hope you enjoy visiting my knife site . Joe

Came out beautiful Joe, that Rosewood is lovely. Looks pretty dang good for only your second 2 blade CF.

Can't wait to get her. This was simply a splendid transaction all the way through. Thanks.

Thanks Jon & Rob, she came out Beautiful. Next one Im putting big blade nail nick on the Mark side an small pen on mark side side, I think thats the way it was originaly an should be made. Joe

Last edited:
View attachment 478456View attachment 478458View attachment 478459View attachment 478460View attachment 478461 HI everyone, Just finished this sold knife an thought I'd show it to my Blade Fans. Its some rare burl rosewood I was told from Burl Source that he might not ever be able to get or find again, I have enough for two more knives. The blades have a medium to firm pull an snap in place good. Its not perfect , but its not bad for my second Two bladed Coffin Jack. Sometimes it takes 3 knives to get the pattern figured out , because each knife has its own quirks an problems. Hope you enjoy visiting my knife site . Joe

Beautiful Knife Joe.
I use mine every day and it has had quite a workout.
Customers (knife makers) have tried to buy it from me a few times. But that's not gonna happen.
I love mine.

DSCN4546.jpgDSCN4545.jpgDSCN4531.jpg Thanks Mark for the good words about the knife I made for you, hope its doing its job well. Here's a few pic's of a Back Pocket I posted an sold today on folders section, just adding it to my site. I really like this big boy an its opening an closing makes my heart go faster when I open it, so sweet an firm. :)

Back