Kerry Hampton Knives

Nice looking knife, Kerry. I might make a little tiny error just so I could have a knife that nice in my pocket too! 😉

Even though your not completely happy with the final product, your integrity shows through and reveals
that you are the consummate craftsman. I respect your decision and hope you enjoy this as much as one of your
customers would have.

Jeff

Last edited:
This post is long overdue... I've been carrying and using this knife ever since I got it but just didn't find the time to take some pics. I'm afraid they still don't do it justice...
Of course it already has some scratches and bruises but I absolutely love it! It fits my hand perfectly and thanks to these grinds the blade cuts like the proverbial laser :D
And the hidden lanyard pin is the icing on the cake :thumbup:

The blade shape and swedge on this knife are just about as good as they get. Mixture of utility and elegance. Love this one.

This post is long overdue... I've been carrying and using this knife ever since I got it but just didn't find the time to take some pics. I'm afraid they still don't do it justice...
Of course it already has some scratches and bruises but I absolutely love it! It fits my hand perfectly and thanks to these grinds the blade cuts like the proverbial laser :D
And the hidden lanyard pin is the icing on the cake :thumbup:

Yikes! That knife is awesome :eek: . Seriously thanks so much for taking some VERY NICE new pix of the knife and posting them. It looks like it's holding up well and I am very gratified that you are enjoying it and using it.

Last edited:
Back