kershaw warehouse sale

I don't care so much for the warehouse, but I'll take all the knives in it! :D

I don't know. I haven't seen it. I am more curious if they will have any knockout blems there. I want that so much.

Don't know about ads in the newspaper but I called KAI and they told me the sale starts on December 2nd (I think the woman said it was always the first friday of December). I believe it starts at 9:00 but you can call and find out. Wish I was in the area but I'm not going to be in PDX until the following friday :grumpy:

Kershaw Knife Sale KAI USA Ltd.
18600 SW Teton Avenue
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
Phone: (503) 682-1966

I looked into going and I'm approximately 2,500 miles away :(
If someone goes, you should take a picture of the crowd.

I think the plan is for my uncle, some friends and me to go at 3AM and then wait in line to get the good stuff. WOO HOO!!

I'm taking a vacation day on Friday and leaving Coos Bay at about 4 a.m. to head up that way so I can get there around 9 a.m. :). I had knee surgery not to long ago though so I can't really be standing in any lines for to long. I might have to bring crutches with me to lean on and maybe beat the crowds back with??? LOL But seriously I don't know what to expect as I have never been to this before are there usually big lines like a Wal-Mart black friday event or what haha??

But seriously I don't know what to expect as I have never been to this before are there usually big lines like a Wal-Mart black friday event or what haha??
Yea big lines like Black Friday...bigger actually.

Hey Thomas, can you save some for blade next year? Oregon is a little far to drive for the sale!

Back