kershaw warehouse sale

I'm taking a vacation day on Friday and leaving Coos Bay at about 4 a.m. to head up that way so I can get there around 9 a.m. :). I had knee surgery not to long ago though so I can't really be standing in any lines for to long. I might have to bring crutches with me to lean on and maybe beat the crowds back with??? LOL But seriously I don't know what to expect as I have never been to this before are there usually big lines like a Wal-Mart black friday event or what haha??

To be absolutely realistic, from what I have heard, you could be standing in line for 3-5 hours if you get there at 9. the line was downright disgusting.

kershaw warehouse sale here i come again! thomas keep an eye out for me ill be in the big red jacket:thumbup: .. and you might want to consider bringing a chair to sit in if you show up at 9am. the wait will be long.

Hey Dave, will you be posting a for sale thread or putting them up on your website? Just want to know the best place to look when the time comes.

Hey Dave, will you be posting a for sale thread or putting them up on your website? Just want to know the best place to look when the time comes.

website will get them , but slowly, I will have a list when I get back, I will post it in the exchange and I can email it as well.

website will get them , but slowly, I will have a list when I get back, I will post it in the exchange and I can email it as well.

WOOT! I might actually get in on the fun this time.

Still need to send two in for repair, maybe I can time it right so two arrive as two go out.

:D

If anyone is driving thru Detroit or willing to drive way out of their way to pick me up, I'll join them. I expect to be fed and housed btw. /joke

Does Kershaw offer a credit card? Ya know, 36 months, same as cash..?

One day I will go to one of these.....

To be absolutely realistic, from what I have heard, you could be standing in line for 3-5 hours if you get there at 9. the line was downright disgusting.

Ya I can't do that so I might have to pass and just miss the good deals I guess. This whole knee surgery thing is getting pretty depressing because I can't do the things I love!! Not that I love standing in lines lol but I would love a chance to get some great deals on my favorite brand! :) I can take the pain but my knee just starts swelling up and giving out on me and I do not want to start over from scratch and go through surgery again. Frustrating!!!!

I guess I could always bring one of those folding canvas camping type chairs along with me and just look like a weirdo sitting in line LOL.

Well at least 1 of them made the night. I'm unsure what that wet spot is...or what's laying in it.

IMG_0989.jpg

Back